TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash! Aug 4th & 5th - Kings Dominion & BGW

Will you be attending East Coast Bash?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending East Coast Bash?

• YES!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any idea of cost yet? Want to try to get the rest of my plans together for my

Coaster trip this summer.

Trust me, as SOON as I have the prices from the park, I will post them. Hopefully soon....

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. When I go to purchase the tickets, it asks me about shipping. Will the tickets be sent to me? Just curious because I don't remember a shipping charge for the Leviathan Bash tickets.

Quick question. When I go to purchase the tickets, it asks me about shipping. Will the tickets be sent to me? Just curious because I don't remember a shipping charge for the Leviathan Bash tickets.

That's odd. It shouldn't charge you for shipping.

If I am an employee (and receive free admission to the park by scanning in) do i need to select Season Pass Holder or am I considered a Non-Season Pass Holder?

Good question. You would select season pass.

Hi guys! My name is Adriel. I am currently a student in Berklee College of Music. I have always wanted to visit these two theme parks as recently they opened some of the best new roller coasters, aside from the facts that these two theme parks also already have had a very astounding collection of rides since long time ago. However, I am aware that as a college student, my budget is somewhat limited to a certain amount.

I am posting in this forum to ask if any of you guys are willing to share lodging/room (if you're staying in hotels, or if you actually have a house in nearby area) and means of transportation from Kings Dominion to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (if any of you guys are using your cars). By sharing a room with at least one person, I know that it will save me a lot of money. And if I am able to do car-sharing with TPR members who are driving to both of these events, that will even save me more money for the transportation between Doswell and Williamsburg. Note that I will pay my own transportation from Boston, MA to East Coast Bash and back, so you don't have to worry about that.

Please let me know very soon regarding this, as I'm looking very forward to attend these two events, as well as visiting these two theme parks. This could be my first TPR Trip ever, and I've always wanted to do this thing. You can e-mail me at atjokrosaputro(at)berklee(dot)edu.

I appreciate your time and help. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Adriel

Are there any people from the west coast planning to attend?

I'm seriously considering doing a four day weekend and maybe using the extra days to hit up some other parks on Thursday and Friday, or Monday and Tuesday.

I really want to hit up Hersheypark and SFGA, probably will be driving between Norfolk airport (cheaper than Richmond) and Philadelphia.

^Be advised that getting to and from Norfolk International can be a pain in the neck in the summer, due to the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel and all the Virginia Beach/Outer Banks traffic. Richmond is usually easier to deal with.

Thanks for the info. I picked Norfolk because my budget is already hurting and flying in to Norfolk is around $250 cheaper because I can use my Southwest points. Southwest unfortunately doesn't go to Richmond yet, and while Southwest does own Air Tran which flys to Richmond, I cannot use my points on Air Tran.

^If the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel is backed up (I-64 West when leaving ORF), you can try the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel in the other direction. It's a longer drive, but not as heavily traveled.

^If the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel is backed up (I-64 West when leaving ORF), you can try the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel in the other direction. It's a longer drive, but not as heavily traveled.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to fly in early to give myself ample time to get out of there.