TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash! Aug 4th & 5th - Kings Dominion & BGW

Will you be attending East Coast Bash?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending East Coast Bash?

• YES!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm...we were thinking of going to Busch Gardens for Verbolten in May and perhaps hit up KD with the Platinum Pass on the way home, but we might have to think about postponing until August.

With a possible ECB trip, Levi Bash and a trip to Hershey we have planned with the family at the end of August, this summer is really shaping up to be full o' coasters & fun!

Most likely attending both days. One question, though: If I have a Busch Gardens season pass, would I still have to pay the full price ticket that includes addition into the park?

Edit: not addition, admission. Jesus the spell check on IPods is annoying.

The Bashes are events involving lots of ERT (exclusive ride time), backstage park tours, and, above all, fun! Click here for a look at the first East Coast Bash at Kings Dominion in 2010.

Sadly that's my weekend to work and I already promised them I wouldn't quit until after Labor Day or I'd be there. Really bummed because I was looking forward to it, as the last 2 ECBs were fantastic and I suspect this year's will be even better. Everyone (over the age of 21) should enjoy a not-too-nasty beer at Grogan's Pub or over in the Oktoberfest area of BGW that day while I slave away in the hospital. On the bright side, I'm in for Leviathan Bash!