TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash! Aug 4th & 5th - Kings Dominion & BGW

Will you be attending East Coast Bash?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending East Coast Bash?

• YES!

Any recommendations for good hotels/etc? I'm flying up from Orlando and the flight is pretty affordable. Just need some nice digs for the weekend...

There are some decent new hotels across the road from Kings Dominion. In Williamsburg, I'd recommend staying on Richmond Road somewhere, as the Kingsmill hotels nearer the park tend to be a bit pricier (and there isn't much else there).

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I don't know.... First, I'm going to have to see if there will be ERT, then on what rides and when, and what kind of backstage tours will be offered, and whether the hot dogs on the lunch buffet had better be Kosher and pre-skinned, and...

Just kidding; of course I'm in! Both days. Solo this year.

I've been hoping to be able to make this journey this summer to get to KD again (missed Volcano due to the East Coast earthquake, ironic right?)and to finally take a trip to BGW, and here it is all rolled up into a convenient event! How busy are these events usually? I was lucky enough to attend the Hershey Park day of the East Coast trip a few years back and me and my friends had a blast during ERT. What I'm mostly wondering is if there is typically ERT or other chances to experience shorter lines at all during the days?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize it says it right under the first post. Thought that would be included in the "details coming soon". A better question is how much do the Bash's usually cost?

Well, I don't know.... First, I'm going to have to see if there will be ERT, then on what rides and when, and what kind of backstage tours will be offered, and whether the hot dogs on the lunch buffet had better be Kosher and pre-skinned, and...

Just kidding; of course I'm in! Both days. Solo this year.

We need to get that funnel cake we missed out on last time at KD!