TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion Thread

p. 78 - TONS of new Fantasy Springs info!

$65 for a one day adult ticket is madness by domestic standards!

I assume you mean madness as in super crazy cheap?!!?

It's a crazy good deal for a big corporate park, especially for two of the best parks on the planet!!!

Absolutely! Its incredibly cheap!

$65 for a day at DisneySEA compared to $95 for a day at the Magic Kingdom. Americans are getting robbed by this standard.

I consider this good value considering how much there is too do and see in either disney park, at least with fast passes you'll get a fair bit done. Everland has been charging almost that for their peak days at the water-park for years and it's so packed you get about 4 slides in a full-day but people still walk out smiling talking about how amazing those few slides were.

edit: just realized madness could be meaning either way as in cheap or expensive.

I assume you mean madness as in super crazy cheap?!!?

It's a crazy good deal for a big corporate park, especially for two of the best parks on the planet!!!

Especially when you consider that a one-day ticket for Busch Gardens Williamsburg is $72.

• 4 weeks later...
^Play your cards right, Bob, and you can get a "senior" discount like I did at the TDS front gate last summer.

The girl at the ticket booth asked me my age. I answered "53," but I think she heard it as "63."

I really miss Tokyo Disney. They really do have the most amazing merchandise. I would love to have even 1/4 of the variety here in the US.

Agreed! I loved all the random stuff you could get.

My only disappointment was with their shirt selection. Pretty sure the entire 4 days we were there I was only able to find one or two styles of shirts. A lot different than other Disney parks but than again why even worry about gift shops when you can stare at Mount Prometheus all day while eating popcorn!

I really miss Tokyo Disney. They really do have the most amazing merchandise. I would love to have even 1/4 of the variety here in the US.

Agreed! I loved all the random stuff you could get.

My only disappointment was with their shirt selection. Pretty sure the entire 4 days we were there I was only able to find one or two styles of shirts. A lot different than other Disney parks but than again why even worry about gift shops when you can stare at Mount Prometheus all day while eating popcorn!

The Japanese aren't into the large Mickey ears, either.