TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THORPE PARK Re-Imagined by Jake - Saw The Ride POV is up.

Update 1

Hello all

I have started work on a new project after my short Crystal Arcade project has come to an end, this time I shall be making a Thorpe Park of my own. I have started with Amity Cove and I have some pictures to share!

The bridge, foliage and queue line are yet to be complete.

Another angle.

Stealth area.

Stealth ride.

Overview of Stealth

Tidal Wave station building.

More Stealth

The Stealth grand stand

I’d say Amity Cove is about 60% complete there are few buildings to add and I need to touch up on a few things but I really like the way it’s going, I hope you all like it to!

For those that don’t know what Thorpe Park is, here is a link to their site http://www.thorpepark.com/.

And here some pictures of the original Stealth and Tidal Wave.

Cheers, Jake

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next update is ready, as soon as someone has commented it will go up

Edited by jakecallan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 2

Hello again!

Thanks for all the kind comments, today i bring you my next update in which I have nearly finished Amity Cove, i have taken away nearly all the foliage for now and plan on re-doing it. Also all then blank signs you see will be filled in soon as well.

there are a few changes here and there.

this is how people will be greeted when they first enter Amity.

Some Tidal Wave stuff.

I have added a little snack bar.

Behind the shark will be where the first new development in the story line will be.

Race Snacks.

Tidal Wave entrance.

Race Center

Stealth launch

Stealth queue line

An overview of Amity.

Amity Cove is about 80% done now there is still the Amity hotel and other small things to be added.

I hope you enjoyed the update, Jake!

Update 3

Hello again!

I have more stuff from my Re-Imagined THORPE PARK to show you guys, I think you will all like it! i am now very close to finishing Amity Cove just need to finish all the signage and interior of some of the buildings. Any way here are the pictures.

The toilets and KFC both themed to the city hall and Amity hotel, I will change the sign for city hall.

The broken columns are supposed to be a result of the Tidal Wave.

Amity hotel

Serving counter, do you think I should get rid of the cinema thing?

More of the serving counters.

Overview

Night time overview

A Re-Imagined Amity Cove

A night time shot, I think it needs a bit more lighting.

KFC and the toilets from the Tidal Wave bridge.

Thanks for reading; the next update should have the finished off Amity Cove and should have started Calypso Quay.

Cheers, Jake!

Update 4

Its update time, today I want to show you Nemesis Inferno. The layout and supports are finished but there still a lot of other work to do on it. I also have little bit of Amity Cove to show you.

What’s that lurking behind the City Hall?

Only one of the most intense ride experiences around.

Nemesis Inferno!

The unique interlocking corkscrew element.

The coaster is about 100 feet tall.

Stealth is the tallest coaster in the park though at 200 feet tall.

You are in for a soaking if you take a ride on Tidal Wave

I have changed the interior a bit for KFC

I’m struggling for ideas for something to go in this spot, does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks for reading hope you all enjoyed the update, jake!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but I don’t think I’ll be able to continue with the park because of my crap computer, I will release a video of what I have but it’s very half finished.

I had just started to work on Saw just before the park started to crash every time I opened it up :down:

I am getting a new computer though so will see what happens, I may continue with it or I may start on a brand new project, once again sorry.

Cheers, Jake

My new computer has arrived! i shall not bore you with the specs but basically its a beast, anyway once i have set it up and transfer all my files THORPE PARK Re-Imagined will be back! expect an update sometime tomorrow hopefully a complete Saw.

Cheers Jake

Update 6

Hey guys,

I have an update for all of you! I recently got my new computer which meant I was able to continue work on THORPE PARK Re-Imagined. Anyway I had started to work on Saw and have now completed the warehouse, layout and supports. Tell me what you think?

100 foot vertical drop!

The first inversion.

The zero-G roll.

The diving loop into the ground.

Saw

Hope you all enjoyed this update!

Update 7

Hey guys, I was looking back through the thread and saw that I hadn’t shown a lot of the layouts of the coasters. So today i took some overview shots of the park, there’s not a lot progress been made due to other commitments but the park is still going strong. I have a really cool idea for Colossus that I’m sure you will all enjoy, anyway here is the update!

Inferno!

Saw!

More Inferno!

More Saw!

Even more saw!

Finally our icon coaster, Stealth!

Thanks for reading, Jake

I absolutely love all of those rides, but my favorite is definitely Stealth. It looks really nice compared to the other two. The other two are good, don't get me wrong, but Stealth looks cooler. However, my favorite ride is Tidal Wave. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...