TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

Thank you to everyone who has donated to me so far. Once my manager leaves for the night (and us mice can play), I will go in and make a donation to anyone who has donated to me. Thanks again!

Stacy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longtime member, first time poster. I've signed up for Kings Dominion's TPR team along with my brother Joe. We're both looking forward to having a great time for a fantastic cause.

Here are our FirstGiving usernames:

phillacroix

joelacroix

See everyone on June 10!

-Phil

Please post your URLs so I can add you guys to the list!

I signed up for the event at CGA : ) heres my page link also here's a tip if u use facebook make an event page and invite all your friends to donate and tell them to invite people to donate as well it will build up really fast and help more kids out : )

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/chrisayala/CaliforniasGreatAmerica

Edited by robbalvey

Longtime member, first time poster. I've signed up for Kings Dominion's TPR team along with my brother Joe. We're both looking forward to having a great time for a fantastic cause.

Here are our FirstGiving usernames:

phillacroix

joelacroix

See everyone on June 10!

-Phil

Please post your URLs so I can add you guys to the list!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/phillacroix/KingsDominion

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/joelacroix/KingsDominion

Thanks, Robb!

-Phil

Edited by robbalvey

I still have two of these grab bags of awesomeness left to whoever donates at least $5 to 5 different riders. Choose them at random (recommended) or choose them however you want!

If you want this stuff, post the links of who you donated to!

I will be participating at Michigan's Adventure. [My Page] clicky!

The name's Nathan, I am very excited to be able to participate in this event. Not only is this an awesome event but and even better cause.

I cannot wait for June, and hoping that Thunderhawk is as smooth as people have said it to be.

I strongly encourage those who are unable to participate themselves to donate and support Team TPR!

If you do not donate you will be covered in gravy and fed to ACE'ers.

389544_10150665193653642_742413641_12160821_320831131_n.jpg.98c96589c29c1a198ee68d44edbf2ae2.jpg

I am so grateful for all of the great times I have had thanks to TPR. It only makes sense to join Team TPR and have an awesome time and raising money for a great charity.

Edited by kumba830

We have ONE more of these left!!! Who's gonna grab it?

I still have two of these grab bags of awesomeness left to whoever donates at least $5 to 5 different riders. Choose them at random (recommended) or choose them however you want!

If you want this stuff, post the links of who you donated to!

It's great to see so much more support popping up after I last checked last night.

I just made 5 $5 donations. Will probably make some more later. Go TPR!

You are the final winner of all that awesomeness! Drop me an email with your contact info and size of shirt you want!

Also, the first person that registers for Valleyfair will get a $50 donation from us!

^I will donate $25 to the first TPR member to sign up for Valleyfair.

Between our $50 and Chuck's $25 for the first person to register for Valleyfair, their registration is pretty much done!

C'mon Valleyfair people, where are you?!?!?

Here's the totals for team TPR so far:

CGA: $365

Carowinds: $215

Kings Island: $140

Cedar Point: $275

Michigans Adventure: $290

Canada's Wonderland: $405

Dorney Park: $300

Kings Dominion: $574

Knotts: $532

Valleyfair: $0 (come on guys...someone sign up! You already have $75 pledged to you! I'll add $5 more)

Worlds of Fun: $30

That's a total of $2,911 raised already! Thank you to everyone who has supported Give Kids the World and Team TPR! Keep the contributions coming, every dollar is going to a great cause!