TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done this event the past two years at KBF and it's been a really good time. I'm hoping to participate again this year, but I'm not sure how my after graduation plans will pan out. I'm graduating High School the Thursday before so hopefully I'll be able to make it! If not, I'll definitely be supporting other TPR riders.

I'm also really exited to see what ideas you all come up with. I had so much fun last year at World's of Fun. More than the fun, It was really great being a part of such a community that raised so much for such a good cause! Looking forward to more information!

Definitely would like to participate this year. Dorney is the nearest cedar fair park, so why not there. Can't wait!

We had an absolute blast at Dorney last year, and we'd be happy to add another to the team!

^^ Kara, I have to reiterate how awesome this event is and what a wonderful job you do putting this together with GKTW and Cedar Fair. THANK YOU so much for your tireless efforts for GKTW!! The difference made by all the Coasting for Kids participants is nothing short of remarkable. Also, if you're looking for a park again this year, you should come to Dorney! Cannot wait for the details and cannot wait to start raising money for these kids! I seriously want to break $2,000 this year!

^ Thank you for such a nice comment! It not only made my day, but I'm printing it out to put on my bulletin board at work.

I feel extremely fortunate to be able to put my passion for both roller coasters and the mission of GKTW to good use for this event, but it's YOU guys that make it happen! Robb and Elissa have and continue to put in a lot of hard work and personal time and resources into making this event what it is, and for that I am very grateful.

Yay TPR!