TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get another $50 donated now.

Anyone who donates $25 to me to get me to my goal I will donate $25 back to you or to your rider of choice.

Goal reached.....congrats!! Plus, with the return donation (added to the $10 cash I got from a coworker just now), I've now hit my goal as well!! Thanks again to everyone here at TPR that helped me get there! You guys are so freaking amazing!!

Lets get another $50 donated now.

Anyone who donates $25 to me to get me to my goal I will donate $25 back to you or to your rider of choice.

Goal reached.....congrats!! Plus, with the return donation (added to the $10 cash I got from a coworker just now), I've now hit my goal as well!! Thanks again to everyone here at TPR that helped me get there! You guys are so freaking amazing!!

Congrads on your amount! I'll see ya Sunday!!

It has been returned Thanks and congrats on the goal!

I just matched it, now who else will do the same!

I just matched (and matched, and matched, and matched).

Team TPR only needs $44 to get into 1st place at Cedar Point. Who's going to do it???

The CGA team is so close to breaking the $2,000 threshold! And I'm less than $200 away from being the top fundraiser!

My offer still stands: $10 will get you a special transformers ride souvenir, a bonus USH gift, and I will also raffle the prize of CGA tickets+backyard BBQ passes away!

The CGA team is so close to breaking the $2,000 threshold! And I'm less than $200 away from being the top fundraiser!

My offer still stands: $10 will get you a special transformers ride souvenir, a bonus USH gift, and I will also raffle the prize of CGA tickets+backyard BBQ passes away!

25.00 closer

$20 more to Joey!

THANKS TEAM TPR. I'm now in the top 3 and Team TPR is #1 at Cedar Point. Keep an eye on them tonight and tomorrow though, it's a very narrow lead.

WOW. I always knew we had an amazing site here, but the outpouring of overwhelming support for this fantastic cause has simply been remarkable!! You ALL deserve hefty praises for just hitting this one completely out of the park!

With the huge surge in donations again today, I figured we probably broke $30k (which is beyond words), so I ran a total as of 5:15 pm here in the East.......*drum roll*

Team TPR's new donations total is......$30,784!!!!

Unbelievable work by everyone, and the best part is - there's still time to donate!! Here's the latest breakdown by park:

CGA - $2,120 (1st place team)

CW - $2,527 (1st place team)

Carowinds - $1,202 (1st place team)

C.P. - $2,983 (1st place team)

Dorney - $3,230 (1st place team)

KD - $6,365 (1st place team)

KI - $3,332 (1st place team)

Knott's - $5,334 (1st place team)

MiA - $1,419 (2nd place team)

VF - $1,342 (1st place team)

WoF - $930 (1st place team)

Can Michigan's Adventure's team make it to 1st place? Can Worlds of Fun get another 70 bucks in donations, putting every Team TPR team over $1,000? We'll find out, so keep those donations coming!

I just reached my goal of $150 in 3 days. I divided up the matching portions to the Michigan group, and the Worlds of Fun group (Cedar Point is now in 1st). However, I will STILL match any funds donated on my page until tomorrow! Thanks for all of your support!

We're coming down the home stretch..only 9 hours left until the totals are finalized!

Can we make it a clean sweep for Team TPR across the board? ACE just jumped ahead of Team TPR at CGA by $45 dollars! And MiA is still $120 away from being the top team!

Lets help those teams out and give team TPR a clean sweep! Support this great cause!

So I was just bounced out of first place at CW by $40.00! It'll take that and just a little bit more to put both Team TPR and a TPR member in first at CW, which pretty much is all of Canada

If anyone is able to help out, even small donations in any amount, that would be awesome!

^Jason, I will help you out, but going to wait a bit, just in case the guy in first goes up as well.

I am $32 out from third place. Would love to see two Team TPR members in the top three. Anyone able to help as well? May be able to throw together a bag o crap or some sort of prize towards the person that pushes me over the top.

Update: I am now only $22 away .