TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dropped $10.00 into everyone's hat (24 total as far as I can tell from the links on page 1 + Kyle).

If the list has grown since I started and I missed anyone.....message me.

Alan -- aka Yellow Jacket

--Somebody beat that!....please it's a good cause!

We have our winner! Please send me an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com with your contact information and "GKTW Winner - Yellow Jacket" as the subject!

I just dropped $10.00 into everyone's hat (24 total as far as I can tell from the links on page 1 + Kyle).

If the list has grown since I started and I missed anyone.....message me.

Alan -- aka Yellow Jacket

--Somebody beat that!....please it's a good cause!

WOW! Thanks so much Alan! I wish I could afford to beat that!

-Jason

My GF and I had a question. What if you don't end up making the $75 minimum donation amount? Do you lose all that money and can't end up going or what?

My guess is that if you are coming down to the deadline and need a few more dollars, and you post about it here, that it won't be a problem.

Ok, here's what I'm going to do!

I have another FIVE of these awesome gift packs to give away! The first 5 people to post that they have donated at least $5 to 5 of our riders (see the first post in the thread for the URLs), I'll send you one of these awesome gift packs!

It's only a total of $25 of donations! If you donate more...I'll include BONUS STUFF!!!!

Thank you everyone for helping out for this amazing cause!

My GF and I had a question. What if you don't end up making the $75 minimum donation amount? Do you lose all that money and can't end up going or what?

My guess is that if you are coming down to the deadline and need a few more dollars, and you post about it here, that it won't be a problem.

That's kind of what I was thinking. You guys are an awesome group of people!

Correct - if you want to bring someone with you, they also need to register a page, make the initial $25 donation, and commit to brining in another $75 worth of donations.

I would encourage you to recruit as many friends and families to do it as raising the additional $75 shouldn't be too difficult!

--Robb

I'm a little confused. When you go to register it gives you quantity amount for who else is going with you. So can I sign myself and my GF up on one registration page and pay the $50? Is that how it would work or would she have to register separate?

Longtime member, first time poster. I've signed up for Kings Dominion's TPR team along with my brother Joe. We're both looking forward to having a great time for a fantastic cause.

Here are our FirstGiving usernames:

phillacroix

joelacroix

See everyone on June 10!

-Phil

^ Sorry for the confusion. I matched your donation on Chuck's page. As you can see you donated $10 and then I donated another $10: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/chuckcampbell/KingsDominion

Let's do this one more time! Same rules apply. Show me that you just donated $10 and I'll send you a WCB T-Shirt and I'll match the donation!

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to have us help you out!

By the way, I just spoke with Gertrude, and she totally wants to help out! If you donate $5 on my page, and then either PM me or post about it here to let me know - Gertrude will personally thank you.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/DavidWavid/KnottsBerryFarm DO IT!

Edited by robbalvey

I'm a little confused. When you go to register it gives you quantity amount for who else is going with you. So can I sign myself and my GF up on one registration page and pay the $50? Is that how it would work or would she have to register separate?

It is a bit confusing. You can go ahead and put quantity 2 and register you both that way. FirstGiving will then send the person you registered a link to start fundraising, while you would create your own link during the registration process. Each person would need to have their own fundraising page (and each meet the $75 minimum) to participate.

A huge thanks to everyone for their interest in this event!