TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2012 - Be part of Team TPR!

I'm also registered! 3 hours on an SLC then 3 more on Shivering Timbers... sounds good to me

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/griffineldred/MichigansAdventure

I would just like to mention that whoever thought this up is genius. Riding coasters for hours is awesome, but coupled with charity, it just makes it that much more special. I am so excited to participate!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. the person who sets up the donation page is the only one getting in w/o park admission correct? i'm still down to do it either way, i might have friends n family joining me that day

Correct - if you want to bring someone with you, they also need to register a page, make the initial $25 donation, and commit to brining in another $75 worth of donations.

I would encourage you to recruit as many friends and families to do it as raising the additional $75 shouldn't be too difficult!

--Robb

Ok, let's try something here....

First person to post a link to one of the page URLs showing that they have just donated $10 to one of Team TPR's riders (meaning the donation has to have been made AFTER this post, not before) I will send you a West Coast Bash T-Shirt AND we will match that donation!

GO!!!!!