TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Choctow Amusement Resort [RCT2]

Choctow Amusement Park & Resort Under Construction

Hey guys. I am Danny Richardson. I was hired as a worker for the new amusement park, Choctow Amusement Park. I get to go up in the park's helicopter and take some pretty cool aerial shots. I have to say that the park's campground looks nice so far. A large water area has been made and a brand new fireworks show has been added to the area. The fireworks show is known as "The American Dream." It features red, white, and blue fireworks and some pretty awesome looking fog effects. The work on the campsites has begun as well. I was able to nab some great photos of some of the progress. I found out that there is a chance for you to be able to camp on the large mountain near the lake. Perfect opportunity to see the whole forest, watch the fireworks show, hike, and more.

Now, onto the photos. These photos are mainly of the campsites underway, but also show "The American Dream." Enjoy the update!

1- Mega Campsite.BMP

Two of the campsites that are completed. The one with 6 tents is great for large groups. I heard that the tents are nicer and larger than the ones at the rest of the campsites in the park.

1-Small Sites.BMP

Here are 2 more sites that are smaller and closer to the ground. These 2 are better for hiking.

1-WIP Lakeside Camps.BMP

The Lakeside Tents are under construction. These give you an amazing view of the fireworks show and also give you easy access to boating and fishing.

1-Pyro Practice.BMP

"The American Dream" blasts off tons of different fireworks in one of the most stunning fireworks I've ever seen!

1-Choctow Overview.BMP

Here is a skyview of mountain and the lake. Thanks for checking out this update!!

Edited by molemaster43

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the landscaping, but the big trees, tents, tables, chairs, etc just don't "fit". They don't blend in with the rest of the game. Other than that, good start!

I was going to say just this.

Well - I think it looks good as well. Sure - the tents don't fit as well as one would think. But then you look at parks like Cedar Point realizing they have Lighthouse Point and an RV site. That's real life and do you think that doesn't fit in when it's at the deep end of the park by Mean Streak? no? Too bad - that's Cedar Point for you and it helps them to make money.

I can see where you're going with the camping idea - well besides the obvious sticking out tents. I think it's an ok thing.

Can't wait to see the park, though! keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Construction Continues on Choctow Camping Resort

Lots of work has been put into the Choctow Camping Resort. Some more campsites were added. The check in building in under construction and a new picnic pavilion is almost completed.

Rides, at this point, are being planned. Right now, the only confirmed rides are a carousel, Ferris wheel, and a wooden coaster.

I hope you enjoy this awesome photo update!!!

2-Campsites.BMP

Here are just a few of the new campsites.

2-Campsites 2.BMP

Some more campsites.

2-Renovated Campsite.BMP

This campsite was made larger.

2-Choctow Camping Resort Check In.BMP

The check in building is under construction.

2-New Pavilion.BMP

The new pavilion is waiting for its canvas.

2-Firework Show Awesomeness.BMP

Firework AWESOMENESS!!!!

2-Choctow Overview.BMP

Here is the overview of the whole area so far. That is all for this update. Hope you enjoyed it!

Choctow Looking Green and Tall

Hello, Danny Richardson reporting. Choctow Amusement Park's now has a huge forest and some huge mountains. They create a very nice atmosphere at the park. Also, the park entrance has been completed. Right now, all that is left for them to do is add fencing and finish the Choctow Camping Resort, then it'll be time to place in some of the rides. I was able to get an interview with park owner, we wanted to remain nameless at this point:

We at Choctow Amusement Resort are very happy with what progress we've made on the park. All of us cannot wait until we open the park. We are adding a wooden coaster named "Speed Racer." It will begin as an out 'n' back style coaster, but then it will turn into a high speed twister coaster. We hope you will enjoy it, along with some other rides to be built here.

For the only other two confirmed rides, the carousel and Ferris wheel, Choctow Guest Relations is looking for name suggestions. The winner will be one of the first to ride Speed Racer. So, enter your guesses! Now, check out these awesome photos I took of the park today. Enjoy the update!

3-Entrance.BMP

The entrance is looking really nice. Two ticket buildings and the entrance.

3-Lake.BMP

Here is a view of the small lake that you reach when you enter the park.

3-Check In Lodge Construction.BMP

The check in building is receiving more work. This building will also be able to house guests.

3-Pavilion Done.BMP

The pavilion has been completed.

3-Overview.BMP

Here is a skyview of the entire park. It is hard to see the forest because it is covered in tons of trees and bushes.