TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Leviathan Bash! Canada's Wonderland

Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)

• HELL YES!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb- with leviathan bash just a week away, do you have any information about arrival times, event check in, etc. I was just curious and hoping I have not missed an email. Thanks.

The email always goes out a couple of days before the event. Still working on a few last minute details.

Looking forward to it, but I'm sad that I woke up the other morning with a sore throat, coughing and the aches.

Sure hope it's gone by Saturday!

Edit: Just got the confirmation E-mail....WOW! This sounds like it's going to be epic - we're looking very forward to it!

Edit: Just got the confirmation E-mail....WOW! This sounds like it's going to be epic - we're looking very forward to it!

Definitely agreed. And we still have more we don't know about!

The Big Mike Road Show 2012 World Tour will be making a special appearance at TPR's Leviathon Bash this Sunday at Canada's Wonderland!!

Big Mike will be bringing along with him 75 Big Mike Prize Packs as well as the little cutie pie Megan by his side!

Come up and say hello so we can get a picture together for my thread and you will be rewarded with goodies!

See you there!!

Click here for more info:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1206618#p1206618

Peace, Big Mike

Hy guys, I'm italian and this is the first meeting with you.

I'm going to arrive in Toronto saturday afternoon, so can I ask you a big favour?

Is there a guy who can bring me on sunday morning to go togheter at Leviathan Bash?

If someone can do it just tell me here and I will give my address by PM.

Many thanks in advance, Simone

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I have been trying and trying to find a way to make Leviathan Bash happen, but times have been hard and I haven't been able to make it work. Well, tonight the money that I should be spending on other, more important things (like rent and car insurance, among other boring grown up things) just happened to fall in my lap tonight. The problem with this is, it's just a few hours too late. Leviathan Bash is sold out!

So, I was wondering if anyone out there in TPR land would happen to have an extra ticket for Leviathan Bash? Maybe you can't make it now, or someone that was supposed to go with you had to back out? If so, please let me know. I would be more than happy to buy the ticket from you. Even if you find out very last minute on Saturday, let me know. I will drive through the night to get my butt there in the morning. It would mean the world to me!

Thank you,

-Brian (fingers and toes crossed) Raymond

P.S. If it's something that you don't want to post in the forum about, feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Well, something that is nothing short of a miracle has happened. I'm heading out for the bash sometime tomorrow morning!

A very HUGE thank you to Keith (Chip422) for helping me out and making this all possible. A special thanks also goes out to Robb, for providing that TPR magic.

See you all there!

Edited by STR8FXXXINEDGE

Hy guys, I'm italian and this is the first meeting with you.

I'm going to arrive in Toronto saturday afternoon, so can I ask you a big favour?

Is there a guy who can bring me on sunday morning to go togheter at Leviathan Bash?

If someone can do it just tell me here and I will give my address by PM.

Many thanks in advance, Simone

Hi Simone,

If you have not found someone to give you a ride to Leviathan Bash I should be able to.

Aldo

In Buffalo, NY now. Getting ready for Darien Park and Sea Breeze on Friday. Then it's off to Martin's Fantasy Island, Marine World, tour Buffalo and Niagara Falls on Saturday. Finally to top it off the Leviathan Bash. All new credits. I am definitely going to up my count this year.

Funny you say that because I am in the KOA behind Martins Fantasy Island . Silver Comet is a underated an smooth wooden coaster not to be missed while your in the area! (Just watch out for the turn before the last airtime hill!). Also dont miss Mind Warp it's crazy.. still have a little headache from it though!

^ Turns out I had enough time to squeeze in Martin's fantasy Island today. The Comet was quite good. Mind Warp was pretty crazy on the second part of its cycle. But the Devil's hole nearly gave me an aneurysm. There is a lot of G forces on that ride.

One more day before Leviathan Bash. Time to eat some Buffalo Wings, go to Marine World, ride the Maid of the Mist, gamble in Niagara Falls, and finally its off to Toronto to get some sleep before the bash.

I drove in to Canada yesterday. Tried to judge how long it might take me to get there since I drove past the 400 north...yeah forgot what time I passed it and there was dumb traffic(people stopping for no reason or minor tire debris). Totally screwed up my planning for tomorrow morning. If anyone needs a ride between Port Hope and Toronto, PM me here. I have a black van, no windows and "free candy" painted on the side(might be joking ). Plenty of room! I can't wait for the morning.

In Oakville, ON right now. About 45 mins from Canada's Wonderland. Staying at the strangest place ever. Reserved it on hotels.com but its not really a hotel but a college dorm. I am in Sheridan College Residence and Conference Center. I feel like I am back in college again. There's even an RA room in the middle of the floor. It's nice and big with two bedrooms, a kitchen, and bath for around $73.

Time to get some sleep. Today I was able to do the Carousel Museum (Thanks for the info TPR), The Anchor Bar (for wings and Beef on Weck) Marineland, Maid of the Mist, and the "Journey Behind the Falls". Now I got two souvenir raincoats. Bring on them water rides.

See you all tomorrow.

Just want to say thanks for another great event! The water challenge was hilariously awesome on Backlot Stunt Coaster, even though I got more wet from Robb throwing water on me than I did from the ride . Also, the night ERT on Leviathan was EPIC. I haven't had that much fun at a park in a while.