TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Leviathan Bash! Canada's Wonderland

Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be going to Leviathan Bash? (No need to vote if you're on the LeviaTHON tour)

• HELL YES!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am definitely going. Never been to Canada's Wonderland. May have to just sign up for the Leviathan Trip since all those parks are new to me.

I would really stress, that any of you thinking of going to this event who are not locals, look into the Leviathon Trip! It includes this full day and much more! Just email if you have any questions!

It has been a looooooong time since I rode a coaster with KidTums, but there is still that Taxi Jam credit up there that I left on purpose just so KdTums and I could have another ride together

Peace, Big Mike

^^Trip or Bash?

The Trip is five days, four nights and includes a ton of parks, food, lodging, transportation, fun, and more! It costs $1175.

The Bash is the one day at Canada's Wonderland. Robb will announce pricing soon but previous Bash Events have been between $50 - $150 based on the park and options available.

^^Trip or Bash?

The Trip is five days, four nights and includes a ton of parks, food, lodging, transportation, fun, and more! It costs $1175.

The Bash is the one day at Canada's Wonderland. Robb will announce pricing soon but previous Bash Events have been between $50 - $150 based on the park and options available.

Just the Bash. Thank you for the info