TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parks Coasters and Rides in Movies and TV

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually.

http://www.rcdb.com/id319.htm

well that roller coaster couldnt have been in final destination 3 because it said it had two corskrews and and in the movie that boy and that girl got stuck iin the vertical loop and they had to rock it to make it get out, so i dont see how it could have been that one because it didnt have a vertical loop. trust me i saw the movie 60 times when it came out. its like my two favorites roller coasters and horror flicks

well that loop did look kinda digital but i wasnt sure, i was just making a point but also if you look at the pics the height doesnt look the same, the elements dont look the same and it just doesnt look like the one in the movie

here's one that maybe no one has heard of---

anyone ever seen the movie "A Mighty Wind"? It's a part of a series of Mock-U-Mentaries (The three movies in the series are Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, and Waiting for Guffman).. it's a HILARIOUS movie, as well as all the others, and I'd highly recommend seeing them! As far as the coaster cameo--you see.....

DEJA VU!!!

I can't tell which park it's in, I'm thinking it might be the one at SFGAm.. but I'm not quite sure. So yeah, check out that movie! It's a hilarious movie--with a coaster cameo! Does it get much better??

here's one that maybe no one has heard of---

anyone ever seen the movie "A Mighty Wind"? It's a part of a series of Mock-U-Mentaries (The three movies in the series are Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, and Waiting for Guffman).. it's a HILARIOUR movie, as well as all the others, and I'd highly recommend seeing them! As far as the coaster cameo--you see..

Thanks Coaster_Maniac!

Gonna keep my eye open for this movie. Don't know if it's

available in Europe though.

• 2 years later...

The opening to Knocked Up features several Knotts Berry Farm coasters. And there is a great little bonus on the DVD about one of the actors who was terrified to ride the coaster (Silver Bullet) and what happened when he got on it.

You can also watch the bonus in full here: