TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventure Kingdom Resort - Spain [RCT2]

{[(Adventure Kingdom Resort - Spain)]}

Project Aqua is finally revealed as Adventure Kingdom Inc. presents it's newest location to it's Theme Park chain. The new resort is being constructed in the south of Spain, and while being smaller, will have just as many adventures and experiences to be had compared in it's French sister resort. ( Here )

The resort will hold one park, two hotels and, due to the slightly warmer weather, an outdoor waterpark. Adventure Kingdom will remain the name of the Theme Park despite earlier arguments that it should have a different one.

Anyway, let's begin the construction tour with the Spanish Port of .. well .. Puerto España.

{[(Puerto Espana)]}

What is there not to like about Puerto Espana? The lakeside walks, the lush palm trees, the excellent dining and the evening water show. Of course, we did not forget about rides as the land has two residents or it's own - A small but educational dark ride and a slightly more thrilling log flume.

The entrance in Spain is similar to it's French counterpart but is more themed to the overall theme of the park being a 'world voyage'.

A small riverbank plaza opens out to the left and right and, as the park spreads out in front of them, guests are straight away placed in another world.

Here we see a small row of shops and restaurants that serve an array of Spanish food and merchandise. There is also a small bar and grill on the lake side.

Puerto Espana's major attraction - Entrar canal de flujo. The log flume travels through various spanish scenes and backstory rooms before ending in a small, but thrilling drop into the lake.

Another view of the flume.

Another view of the entry street.

And to end, who's up for some Island Hopping?

CoasterRider245

Edited by CoasterRider245

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I absolutely LOVE the log flume. Great job with the park. I cannot wait to see more rides and coasters from this park.

Thanks - I'm glad you like it! Neither can I...Neither can I

I love your style of building. It's really calm and the colours and textures you use really fit the 'natural' atmosphere of the parks you create. I can't wait to see the next update.

Thanks! I find the colours I use suit the parks I make and, while I do try to vary them in some lands, they have become almost an official park colour. This resort will probably have a lot more blues though...

^ and ^^, agreed. Just a tiny detail, try changing the texture under paths to give it a sharper look. Great work here.

Thanks for the comment!

{[( Update - Mediterrania )]}

Next we move anti-clockwise around the lake to the neighboring land of Puerto Espana, Mediterrania. The land is basically one huge attraction, all within a show-building, and uses three different 'ride' types to create an exciting and lengthy attraction that the whole family can enjoy. It includes three pre-show and walk through areas, a multi-action car ride and a Vekoma madhouse.The result has been a major ride at the park and is prepared to get lengthy queues for park opening.

Firstly, a view of the entrance and progression on the other side of Spain.

This image shows the sheer size of the building in which Mediterrania calls home. The building does expand beyond the areas shown for some of the car ride scenes.

The right hand side row of buildings that make up the shopping and dining location in the land. You can also see the separate stand-by and fastrack entrances which this park is to introduce.

The left hand side row of building is basically the outdoor section of the queue and nothing else. ( Apart from an all important toilet block )

The lake view from Mediterrania. Each land is to have it's own mini island surrounding the larger, central island. None of the islands are yet expected to be built on, but will provide expansion space if needed in the future.

And to finish, an overview of the completed right side of Puerto Espana and the beginnings of Port Roma.

More soon,

CoasterRider245

Liking the overall look and feel, but as mentioned before, do try to vary your textures as well as increase the height of your facades if possible; it'll make for a more immersive environment.

By the way, will there be performances on the lake?