TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What bands need to go away?

Sir Clinksalot

^WHAT!?!?! Oh, I beg to differ my good lad. The Collision Course album was the combination of two mediocre artists at best, that somehow managed to result in what can only be described as a climactical eargasm.

First of all, lets kick Simon back to Britain and let him do Idol there instead of here, first of all.

Oh, better idea! How about we kick Simon AND Idol back to Britain?? Sounds like a plan, dude.

And Fergie, Sean Kingston, as well as most of the stuff on pop radio these days can go too.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red Hot Chilli Peppers... Gah! Crap music!

Jay-Z... Ruined Linkin Park...

Any rap/garage/R&B (cant spell crap without rap)

The New MCR should die

Madina Lake and any other emo bands...

UNDERGROUND EMO BANDS SUCK!!!!

All the Pop Idol/X Factor crap as well...

Evanescence can die too... She's hot, but she can't sing... lol

More Metal and Cyber!!!

PS: NOBODY say anything about Iron Maiden...

Come on man Jay-Z is still hot. I think he actually made that Linkin Park song better. I mean it still sucks, but the beginning is alright.

One band I can not stand though is Nickelback. They just play variations of one crappy song over and over again. Plus the band has pop lyrics put in with a heavy guitar and a crappy lead singer who yells the crap. It's like they are trying to make pop heavy.

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm

There's a link to show two of their songs played together, and how identical they are.

Kanye West... I'm sorry but I think he's such a douche. He has THE biggest ego and just thinks he's hot shit. He should have just stuck to producing.

Justin Timberlake- he has one song worth a crap, but the attention he gets is just unnecessary. Really, I think SexyBack is possibly the worst thing Ive ever heard.

Bright Eyes.... terrible voice, mediocre music. bleh, I hate him. I really do. I cant stand him.

Fall Out Boy impresses me with their ability to become progressively worse over time.

Green Day..... yup.

Come on man Jay-Z is still hot. I think he actually made that Linkin Park song better. I mean it still sucks, but the beginning is alright.

One band I can not stand though is Nickelback. They just play variations of one crappy song over and over again. Plus the band has pop lyrics put in with a heavy guitar and a crappy lead singer who yells the crap. It's like they are trying to make pop heavy.

http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm

There's a link to show two of their songs played together, and how identical they are.

No. He killed the best LP songs, bought them back to life and killed them again.

I'm glad he wasn't at Download... Half the people would've gone psycho... Including me.

As for Iron Maiden sucking... Where have you been these last few decades?

Let's see...pretty much all rappers that have tear drop tattoo's to show they have killed someone! I mean, how can you be proud of doing something like that!

McFly - Go away! I hate cheesy pop stuff!

Nine Inch Nails - I just don't get it?

Kaiser Chiefs - They were ok until they were majorly over-played, now they just annoy me.

Rammstein - Yeah they're music is actually pretty good, I just like to be able to understand what the lead singer is singing.

Trivium - Just cause well, they're crap! I still can't believe they supported Iron Maiden!!!

Ha I don't really know if this counts as a band but the Kidz Bop thing needs to go away. They take annoying songs and butcher them even more. Where are they on now, like 13?

THANK YOU!

At least somebody agrees with me.

Read my post in the 'Least Favorite Song' thread for more details.

Nickelback

Fall Out Boy

Rihanna

Anything popular with teens

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. They're all way too overplayed, and Umbrella has to be one of the most annoying songs ever made, next to Girlfriend. But I do like some Fall Out Boy stuff, a couple songs on their new CD and a lot of their older stuff is great.

Artists/Bands I want gone:

Avril Lavigne: I liked one (only one) of her songs, everything else is just...annoying

American Idol: OK the show has been on long enough, its time to cut the microphone wire.

High School Musical: Just kill me now.

Fergie: Quite honestly she should have stayed with the Black Eyed Peas.

Cartel: Everything sounds the same!

Queen

Elton John

Boston

Styx

Heart

While I first wanted to rip you apart, I will admit that some of these classic rock groups should take a little break. Styx will never be what it was - Dennis DeYoung took the band in a more theatrical/pop direction, and the other band members got a little tired of that. The band nowadays wants to be more of a "rock band" - less "Babe, Best of Times, or Mr. Roboto," more like the Pieces of Eight album and earlier. Dennis split from the band around 2000, and while the guy that replaced him is good, he just doesn't have the voice. DDY has since toured solo, with an orchestra at many of his concerts, and it's definitely worth seeing!

Other points to make:

1- Rap/hip-hop. How do people find that entertaining? Let's say I'm a terrorist - this is the perfect music to get me to talk/fess up. Stop it now.

2- What's wrong with country? I admit I didn't care for the genre several years back, but compared to most "rock," the country boys and girls are producing good stuff IMO.

Fergie: Quite honestly she should have stayed with the Black Eyed Peas.

No one takes my fergie away! I mean have you heard Fergie

Right then my list

HelloGoodbye!: You should Die

Panic At the Disco!: Just plain suck and need to go away

Mika: He is not Freddie Mercury!

Dispute: Worst support band ever

Fall Out Boy: They should not be in Kerrang

Gym Class Heros: Why are they in Kerrang?

Anyone Rap or dance except Fergie and Fergie!

Most rap and urban R n B rubbish. All dance music and Ashlee and the rest of that pretender crew would better serve the world behind the counter at McDonald's.

Agreed! Except about the dance music. The only good dance music out there is trance/electronica/techno. Hip-hop and rap can die!!!

Fall Out Boy - No need to explain.

Green Day - They should have just given up after their hits in the 90s.

All pop singers - The music is all the same and is just plain annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Kidz Bop-Annoying as crap.

Guns N' Roses-Since Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Matt left the band isn't any good. What is Axl thinkng?

Ozzy Osbourne-He's not the same without Randy Rhoads or Jake E Lee. Zakk Wylde uses way to much Pinch Harmonics

Fall Out Boy-Never could stand them.

Green Day-There 90s stuff was real good but the new isn't impressive.