TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Turnround and drop on a coaster

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it isnt a high speed turnaround, but vortex's first drop. I can never express how much sweet floater air you get on that thing enough! On a similar note, Cyclops' first and final drops both produce legendary airtime while going down a curving slope so I think they apply... Also, KC just because its packed with so much airtime (and usually going into/out of a turn when doing so)

Best turnaround and drop for me is Sheikra's loooooong, slooooow approach turnaround to the first drop and then the drop itself. The coaster ended up being my #2, second only to SFNE's Superman.

As far as the most intense turnarounds... a little surprising but there's a wild mouse in Seaside Heights NJ with an unusual non-banked rise-n-fall 180 degree turn which gives you lateral negatives. (weird sideways airtime)

I like many other coaster drops MUCH better than these, but for air time, probably Hi-Miler's second drop (it's bigger than the first) , or Scandia Screamer's first drop.

Hi-Miler: www.lonestarthrills.com/gallery/Houston ... himiler002

Screamer: http://www.rcdb.com/ig399.htm?picture=2

Antonio"I hope the links work"G.

ACCK! The Hi-Miler pic link does not work. If you want to see Hi-Miler, go to

www.lonestarthrills.com then on the left, there is an area that says photo gallery. Click on,"Houston Rodeo". Once there, click on Album: 2004 Houston livestock and rodeo. Then click, Album: Hi-Miler.

Antonio"there you go! "G.