TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2012 Update Thread!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, your txt saying I might have to drive up to LAX to get your coaster wheel cracked me up ... Glad you had fun . you're always welcome to come back to Cali anytime

Thanks for an awesome event! I will post a TR of our entire trip once I'm not jet-lagged.

Oh and for those of you who were wondering, yes it is possible to get a coaster wheel through international customs! Surprisingly it was easier than I expected.

^^^Would you, by chance, remember when that Green Lantern video was filmed? I swear that's me on the far left as the car is going up the lift, and in that entire off-ride segment at the end.

You know you are a coaster nerd if you end up in videos filmed by other coaster nerds!

^^^Would you, by chance, remember when that Green Lantern video was filmed? I swear that's me on the far left as the car is going up the lift, and in that entire off-ride segment at the end.

You know you are a coaster nerd if you end up in videos filmed by other coaster nerds!

It was during the morning ERT session.

When I visited Knott's for the first time in nine years back in 2010, I was little distressed by what I saw--they seemed to have missed a few steps. When I went to West Coast Bash last year, my enthusiasm for the park was revived--the place was full of life again. This update merely reconfirms that conviction.

Enjoyed reading the wcb tr. Really brought back some nice memories. Still upset about not winning the pie eating contest though(thats me in the grey sweatshirt). For anyone reading it and having to endure a shot of my face from that close while eating and if it caused you some distress I apologize. It can be a disturbing sight.

Edited by x2isawesome

It was great seeing Corey and Danielle as always, and it was cool just getting a chance to shake Robb's hand and thank him for organizing this event from Orlando this year.

Thanks Tim!!!! Always nice to see you. Keep an eye out for our trip report coming up this week /weekend, you'll be a part of it!!!!

-Corey "MR. Bebe" G.

Thanks for posting both trip reports-still wished I could have made it out for this but it was great to see all of the coverage. After the past WCB Events at SFMM, it does appear if that day was scaled down a bit this year but it still looks as if it was overall pretty awesome. Knott's looks as if it outdid last years, which was already amazing (I will never forget that ERT in the pouring rain at WCB 2011!) I loved the Q&A video (Jeff was hilarious) and the TPR Quest Video (which left me hoping to see another TPR Quest at Deep South Bash this year).

Looking forward to WCB 2013!!!

I couldn't make it this year after attending the last 2 years. Was Magic Mountains operations any better this year? Last year they had one train operating on Tatsu and Apocalypse and couldn't get some of the rides open on time in the morning ERT. I was surprised how much different operations were without Jay Thomas.