TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2012 Update Thread!

A big thanks to Robb and Elissa for a great day on Saturday, my first ever WCB and had a great day. Only did SFMM and was happy with everything I got to do. ERT was fun, I would have liked some of the effects that have been done in years past. Next year will do both days.

Over all one very happy person, great friends, good food, new credits, a lot of fun....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more note about Knott's:

I also want to say, separate from the even itself, it's quite obvious that the park has really turned a corner, and in a good way. I don't know how much of that is related to the new GM, but I really saw a difference in the park staff.

While certain rides have always had amazing crews (namely Xcelerator) I saw an improved attitude around the park on Sunday. Of special note was the Silver Bullet crew who was simply hauling ass all day. But it wasn't just about "efficiency", it was the entire package.

Not only that, but the park was probably the cleanest I've seen it in AT LEAST a decade, and because of all of that, it was probably the best "Knott's Day" I've had in probably a decade.

And while I'm still having issues reconciling the "I want to bring back the history of Knott's" coupled with "I want to play Ace of Base and John Mayer in Ghost Town" I'm willing to go with it for now because of all the positive changes I've seen (while hoping they will come up with some kind of compromise in this instance).

Guess that's just a long way of saying "Keep up the good work Knott's". Nobody wants to see you succeed more than your fans.

This is already a novel, but there's more to say and I wouldn't say it if I didn't care. I sorely missed Apoc ERT. We made the best of it, opening and closing the park at GCI's sexy beast. It left us hungry. Apoc was destroying in the dark!

I do want to put it out there that there were emails exchanged where I specifically asked for Apocalypse to be added to the night ERT line-up, among other things. While I personally didn't mind not having "All Coaster ERT" this year, I felt that another 2-3 coasters would have dramatically increased the offering for night ERT. I had put in a request for Apocalypse, Riddler's, and Green Lantern for night ERT. Apoc and Riddler's as they weren't on either ERT schedule, and Green Lantern as it was the "new coaster", I figured people may want to have as much opportunity to ride it as possible. (Had no idea the single rider line would be opening that day.)

I also asked about other things, like the water challenge that had been done at SFOG and SFDK, any kind of backstage tour, even if it was standing in a dirt lot like we have done before, and if there were any "re-themes" that could be done to any of the rides as they were done in the past.

While the park DID honor my request of having a season passholder price this year, which we did not have last year, I too felt that the night ERT line-up just didn't quite stack up to years past, and I most certainly voiced my concern.

On the other hand, Knott's not only said yes to everything I suggested (double the Xcel ERT, all the tours, etc) they kept throwing in ideas of their own to make the event even better! In fact, there were even a few ideas that we simply couldn't do this year, and I'm hoping we can put into the event next year.

I hear that everyone did have a great time at SFMM, but I hope for next year's WCB, they listen to what the group wants, and can do their best to accommodate. After all, we brought well over 500 people to the park, the majority of them being full price, non-season passholders, and I don't think that adding one or two more coasters for the evening was too much to ask for.

Let's hope for a better WCB in 2013! And to those of you who didn't go to Knott's this year, I hope you make that a priority for next year!

--Robb

I can vouch for Robb...we tried so hard with SFMM, but they really just didn't seem as into it this year as in years past. Even when we showed them examples of events we've done this past year at their sister parks like Deep South Bash at SFoG and Bizarro Bash at SFNE, they just couldn't match that level or quality of event.

We have other parks asking for us to host bashes and would love for us to bring them 500 members, hopefully next year SFMM will be more into it or we'll see a San Diego/Orange County Bash or back to a good ole Bay Area Bash!

This is already a novel, but there's more to say and I wouldn't say it if I didn't care. I sorely missed Apoc ERT. We made the best of it, opening and closing the park at GCI's sexy beast. It left us hungry. Apoc was destroying in the dark!

I do want to put it out there that there were emails exchanged where I specifically asked for Apocalypse to be added to the night ERT line-up, among other things. While I personally didn't mind not having "All Coaster ERT" this year, I felt that another 2-3 coasters would have dramatically increased the offering for night ERT. I had put in a request for Apocalypse, Riddler's, and Green Lantern for night ERT. Apoc and Riddler's as they weren't on either ERT schedule, and Green Lantern as it was the "new coaster", I figured people may want to have as much opportunity to ride it as possible. (Had no idea the single rider line would be opening that day.)

I also asked about other things, like the water challenge that had been done at SFOG and SFDK, any kind of backstage tour, even if it was standing in a dirt lot like we have done before, and if there were any "re-themes" that could be done to any of the rides as they were done in the past.

While the park DID honor my request of having a season passholder price this year, which we did not have last year, I too felt that the night ERT line-up just didn't quite stack up to years past, and I most certainly voiced my concern.

On the other hand, Knott's not only said yes to everything I suggested (double the Xcel ERT, all the tours, etc) they kept throwing in ideas of their own to make the event even better! In fact, there were even a few ideas that we simply couldn't do this year, and I'm hoping we can put into the event next year.

I hear that everyone did have a great time at SFMM, but I hope for next year's WCB, they listen to what the group wants, and can do their best to accommodate. After all, we brought well over 500 people to the park, the majority of them being full price, non-season passholders, and I don't think that adding one or two more coasters for the evening was too much to ask for.

Let's hope for a better WCB in 2013! And to those of you who didn't go to Knott's this year, I hope you make that a priority for next year!

--Robb

I can vouch for Robb...we tried so hard with SFMM, but they really just didn't seem as into it this year as in years past. Even when we showed them examples of events we've done this past year at their sister parks like Deep South Bash at SFoG and Bizarro Bash at SFNE, they just couldn't match that level or quality of event.

We have other parks asking for us to host bashes and would love for us to bring them 500 members, hopefully next year SFMM will be more into it or we'll see a San Diego/Orange County Bash or back to a good ole Bay Area Bash!

As much as it pains me to say this with SFMM as my home park, but sea world/legoland/knotts as a bash or in some form, leaving SFMM out completly, or treating USH to some love next year with Transformers opening. I guess we will have to see what SFMM does. Im also mostly just pissed about the add on dinner that gave me food poisoning, although it did introduce me to some awesome people.

I'd like to thank Robb, Elissa, and SFMM for hosting Saturday's event (I was not able to make Knott's this year). I had a great time as always!

I just have a couple of things that I would like to add as constructive criticism to SFMM's WCB. But first off, I'd like to say that I think the Q&A this year outdid last years with the amount of detail they shared and the volume of questions they took. The prizes they handed out made everyone go into total geek out mode, and it was awesome. Morning ERT was outstanding, and I appreciated that they scrapped Scream for Riddler's Revenge, taking into account the many people that traveled or can't make it to the park consistently so they could get their rides on the one train wonder. Stuffing your face with doughnuts for breakfast is a healthy start to an enthusiast's day, always a pleasure.

I'm totally satisfied with just four evening ERT coasters instead of the whole park, if they were "better" rides for lack of a better word, no pun intended. I would've traded Viper and Revolution for some Apocalypse and Ninja action. After countless amazing Tatsu rides, I headed over to X2. I really can't handle more then a couple rides on X2 (my fat ass gets totally screwed no matter which seat I sit in), so after I was done there I didn't have any desire to ride Revolution or Viper just to get hammered again. I guess what I'm trying to say is the quantity of coasters don't make ERT sessions, nor does opening rides that are just "nearby." I just don't want to ride Viper and Revolution more then once (as a matter of fact, I never ride them in probably over two-thirds of my visits). It's also very easy for non-locals and inconsistent visitors to get rides on them since there's hardly ever a line for them after the morning. Amazing ERT sessions = amazing coasters you want to ride again and again nonstop. Not to say that the ERT session wasn't amazing (hell, Tatsu was open!), but SFMM could have done so much more with the same amount of effort by opening different coasters.

^ I do, actually!

It was supposed to be 'Mr. Six' chasing the whole train, but my camera had to auto-focus and ended up only shooting the back end. Surprisingly, that ended up looking better.

Also, sorry R.D. - if anything happens to Revolution because of this incident, I take full credit.

Since I made my last comment late last night, after a combined total of 8 hours of sleep for the whole weekend (if that), I apologize if I was too critical toward SFMM. I should also take a moment to thank Robb and Elissa for the incredible effort they put into this weekend, and every other TPR event.

If this had been my first SFMM WCB day, I would have thought it was an absolute blast - the ERT, private lunch, Q & A, etc. However, based on my 2010 and 2011 SFMM WCBs, I saw the changes that took place this year. Additionally, I was at many SF parks during the TPR trips this summer, and I know what's capable when TPR gets together with a park.

So really, it was a VERY fun day at SFMM, but I did miss the tours and other perks.

Also, regarding Q & A, there were A LOT of questions that were dodged - I know of at least 4 or 5 from the people I was with that didn't even get mentioned, or scoffed at without answers.

For instance, I had a pretty legitimate question - "What's with all of the new JBL speakers and flat screens - they are in Colossus' queue, X2's, Goliath's, etc. Are they sponsored by JBL?" Etc.. there was more to it.. I guess my question had to do with the amount that the speakers/TVs/installation costs, when SFMM is/was having financial issues. Seriously, why would they put thousands of dollars in multimedia in Colossus' queue?

It's really not a big deal that my question wasn't answered, but they did read a card where someone commented on how nice the new speakers/screens were. I know I shouldn't bitch, but some of the more serious questions weren't even answered/mentioned. Don't get me wrong - it was an incredible day, and it is still nice to be able to have the Q & A session to begin with.

Knott's - if you're reading this - WOW! I would have gone to the Knott's day for the lunch alone - I can't even begin to describe how amazing the entire day was.

As much as I hate to say it, it does feel like SFMM went a little light on the event this year. In past years, they have put on some much better events, and I was a little surprised there wasn't much planned for this year. They had only one backstage tour, and even with that tour, only a few people got to go on it. (I was one of them). I really hope this doesn't start a trend of a downward spiral.

However, I almost feel bad posting this, because SFMM's weakest WCB is still better than 99.99% of days of your life. (The other .01% is Knott's WCB)

At SFMM, I found that I was still in the park trying to get at least one lap on all the coasters well into night ERT. By comparison, at Knott's I had literally ridden everything worth riding by lunchtime. I know it is a smaller park, but Knott's offered more in the morning, making covering the park a lot easier. In fact, I spent a good portion of my afternoon at Knott's simply enjoying the ghost town. When I felt like riding something, I did. But, most of the time, I just looked in some shops, did some people watching, etc. This is strange for me since I am not usually the type of person who likes to ride rides open to close. Instead, I found myself just enjoying parks the way they were meant to be enjoyed.

In fact, Knott's seemed to have the opposite problem of SFMM's event. There was almost too much to do, especially in the morning. Substituting ERT for front-of-the-line passes was a really nice twist, but I think I would have preferred normal ERT. However, this did give us an extra 30 minutes, and the GP got to stay later.

The biggest dissapointment with Knotts' day was something that really wasn't the park's fault: Xcelerator broke down during the entire last 20 minutes of operating. Yeah, that's the worst thing I can say about the day.

This being my first WCB I can't really complain and I had a blast, but it does seem like SFMM was lacking a bit. As previously mentioned though the add on dinner did introduce me to some awesome people who I ended up hanging out with the rest of the night and all day at Knott's .

^ While I like some things rough (like a sports car with a stiff suspension.. ) ghost rider is a little bit uncomfortable in the middle seats; I didn't get a chance to ride in the very front.

The VERY back, however, wasn't so bad - because there's so much speed, it seems to 'hide' the rough spots. I don't know if that makes any sense at all, but between three total rides (2 mid-section, 1 rear), the rear was the best.

If TPR does decide to host a Bay Area Bash in the future, we'd love to show your group an awesome day at Waterworld California! That is, if members would want a water park day tied into such an event.

First off thank you Robb and Elissa for putting this event together and thank you to Knotts and SFMM for hosting WCB 2012!!!!! I was a little disappointed that SFMM didn't offer any backstage tours this year. WCB at SFMM was still amazing because of the ERT and the park management Q&A. I am sad that I could not make it to the Knotts WCB, o well theres always next year. This WCB weekend has been amazing i cannot stress the word AMAZING as much. Once again thank you Robb and Elissa for putting WCB 2012 together.

I just wanted the tank Robb and Elisa for putting on another great event! My friend and I had a total blast!

Here is a short video I made on the tour of silver bullet in case some of you have missed it or just want to re-live the moment!

Ill aslo soon put up a video of the round house and monte although our monty tour was very vage and only really included the computer room.

A big enough thank you can not be said for Robb and Elissa putting WCB on, this has become one of my favorite events and weekends of the year. And thank you to soo many of my friends for the great times and memories.

I will also chime in a bit on the lack of enthusiasm from SFMM in their day this year. 2 years ago there was a surprise at each turn and soo much offered it was awesome and also a bit overwhelming at the same time, last year the one surprise was some special effects on rides from what I recall and nothing else, (batman in the fog was awesome!). For this year I'll just say it was sad to see the park not offer any of the simple things it could have along with no surprises or bonuses at all. They did not even offer photo walk backs instead of a construction tour. The presentation was fine and all, however seemed to lack the excitement of years past, and they couldn't even offer us water bottles at this years presentation. basically when it came down to it, the day was still a lot of fun, and I thank SFMM for putting on WCB still and giving us what they felt they could, I just hope they will consider some of the little things from years past to help make the event stand out more for next year.

For my thoughts on Knotts I think this sums it up well:

I think we have become a little jaded. While I agree with most of the comments about SFMM, it still was a fun day. We are just used to them going above and beyond the normal event and they didn't this year. Sometimes it is hard to keep out doing your self and this was one of those years.

Two things they could have done to make this an awesome event instead of just good. Better food at the add on dinner. It wasn't any better than what is offered out in the park. I will skip this next year if it is even offered. Add Ninja and/or Apocalypse to night ERT. They could have dropped Revolution and Viper if it is a money issue.

Still a good event, not just a great event!

^While I was hoping for more ERT I still enjoyed myself thoroughly and want to thank all parties involved for organizing the event.

IIRC Neal said in last year's Q&A that they aren't making a whole lot of cash on the event so I can understand them not wanting to invest a lot of resources.

That would make me VERY happy, as I now live someplace where I can actually attend a Bash without having to drive 3+ hours (or get on a plane). I'll keep my fingers crossed that another Bay Area Bash happens in the near future. Glad to see you all had a good time at SFMM and KBF!

WCB 2012 was my first WCB, and my second TPR event, having attended Deep South Bash '11. I did both days, and seem to have some slightly differing viewpoints from those who've attended for many years:

First, SFMM. This was my first trip ever to Magic Mountain. I really liked that the ERT coasters were all grouped by area, both in the AM and the PM. It saved on the walking, as the ERT coasters at DSB were spread all over the park. I was also glad to be able to get both Green Lantern and Riddler's Revenge with minimal waits - the one because it's a low capacity, slow loading ride, and the other because it was running only one train. This was a nice surprise, and didn't bother me that Scream wasn't open for ERT, as it was very easy to get to right at park opening, and is a people-eating machine anyway.

Lunch was about what I was expecting, and didn't really bother me having "picnic food", it seemed the right idea and the right setting. I would have liked some more interaction with the Hosts, but as I came late to lunch (after worshiping at the altar of Anton), I realize that could certainly have missed the meat of the show.

During the day, I had great conversations with several of the employees of the park, and operations seemed to be going well. My only significant complaint about operations is the way that FlashPass guests are managed. While I realize that the least expensive way, for the park, to implement the system is to use the exit gates as a FlashPass entrance, it makes it very difficult for those in the standby line to make good choices, because an apparent 4 train wait, when selecting a row in a coaster, can very easily turn into a 10 train wait if a significant number of FlashPass guests come up to ride, and I can't "budget my time" because of the exit gate loading. I would be interested in seeing the park implement a "2 train merge" where they must merge into the main station with about 2 trains worth of riders present. While I realize that such a system is easier said than done, I'm mostly thinking out loud on that one. Apocalypse seemed to work relatively well with that type of "pre-station" merge for the FlashPass guests.

Speaking of Apocalypse, I would really have liked to see it on the evening ERT program. I understand that Robb and Elissa worked very, very hard to make that happen, and I appreciate that thoroughly. I would even have been willing to give up Viper and possibly even Revolution during evening ERT to make that happen. Oh well, you can't have everything.

The add-on dinner was a little disappointing. Having experienced the awesomeness that was the Lasagna dinner at Deep South Bash '11 (SFOG), I was hopeful for something similar. Having spent a few minutes talking to the grill master over near Gold Rusher duiring the afternoon (and smelling the awesomeness that was emanating from the grill), I was hoping for some of the dry-rub brisket he was making. Alas, it was not to be, but I did meet some new TPR friends at dinner (here's to you, buckaroo 234), and it helped set the scene for the remainder of the weekend. Some light at the tables during the dinner would have been a much nicer touch.

I do have to say that the Crew at X2 were running really well, and the ride was running awesome during Late-Night ERT. I had been excited about this ride for some time now, and it didn't disappoint. I was able to ride several times without even needing to get off to close out the night, and finished with the last train of the night to close out the day.

Overall, I was very happy with the SFMM experience, and would certainly go again, though I might give up the dinner, as it didn't live up to my expectations.

Next was Knotts Berry Farm. It had been 25 years since the last time I visited KBF, and I really didn't remember much about the park. I really liked the treatment we got at KBF, and the hostesses were outstanding in keeping everyone on track.

I loved the available Behind the Scenes tours, I elected to do just the Montezooma's Revenge tour, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I would have liked something to do while waiting for my turn at the tour, however, other than just mill about near the front gate. Having just one ride open during that first hour would have made a HUGE difference.

ERT was outstanding, and it was really cool to have ERT on things that weren't coasters. It would have bee nice, though, to know that the park opening time had been pushed earlier, though, as I had budgeted my time to hit GhostRider just before park opening, and would have been able to get probably 2-3 rides in before regular guests arrived, but due to the regular park opening being shifted earlier, the way I budgeted my time put me there after a 25 minute line had already formed, even though the announced park opening time had not yet arrived, making me wonder what had happened. While I know that this was a decision that was out of our control, being apprised of it as soon as it became know whould have helped me to adjust my plan to get to the ride before such a long line developed.

The photo was fun, especially being able to be on the wild west stage, and Snoopy with the West Coast Bash shirt was much fun. Kudos.

The lines were not too bad for any of the rides in the morning, including Timberline Twister, which I gladly whored with Buckaroo 234.

Lunch, including Mrs. Knotts Chicken and Boysenberry pie, was heavenly. Count me in for a repeat of that.

TPR quest was fun, as this trip I got to be a player, rather than just an audience participant. Sadly, I finished in the 6-9 range, and didn't win a prize - guess I just need to make more TPR friends so that I can get stuff from more people .

The Q&A session was fun - but I felt like we heard less from the actual management than we did at SFMM; the MC did most of the talking here. Don't get me wrong, I liked him, and he was thoroughly amusing, but I felt like I got more from the "bigwigs" on Saturday.

I liked the creative way that they solved the "The park is now open during scheduled ERT" issue; though I would really have liked actually ERT. An elegant solution that, while not perfect from anyone's point of view, was probably the best solution for all.

I would have liked to have had ERT on GhostRider in the evening (either as well or instead). While I had heard that the ride was incredibly rough, Riding in my "preferred wood coaster row" (2nd last on a PTC train), it was running very well in the morning, and like a Bat out of Hell in the evening. Outstanding ride.

As a WCB first-timer, I thought the event was nearly everything I expected, and more in some areas. Huge thanks to both parks and to Robb and Elissa for being the winch that pulls the whole thing together. I know I've written a novel here, but wanted to get my thoughts out there. Oh, and by the way:

Also a special shoutout to the people who sang "We Love you Monte" at the end of the night after my "brief" last minute Monte marathon... but I got something like 13 to 15 rides overall!That song alone would have made my day.

That would be me, my guest, and Buckaroo234 (among others).

See you all again soon, I hope!

-Frank

WCB 2012 was my first WCB, and my second TPR event, having attended Deep South Bash '11. I did both days, and seem to have some slightly differing viewpoints from those who've attended for many years:

Some really nice feedback! Was a good read...glad you had a good time. Let me just address a couple of things...

I loved the available Behind the Scenes tours, I elected to do just the Montezooma's Revenge tour, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I would have liked something to do while waiting for my turn at the tour, however, other than just mill about near the front gate. Having just one ride open during that first hour would have made a HUGE difference.

Keep in mind that I did announce to everyone that if you didn't have a ticket to the two other tours, to please try the stand-by lines. As it turned out, anyone that wanted to get into a tour, had no problem getting into them. So by electing to just do one tour, you kind of also elected to stand around and not do anything. While it's very easy to sit behind your computer keyboard and say "Just one ride would have made a HUGE difference..." you're right...having one more ride open during that extra hour WOULD have made a huge difference... in the PRICE of the event! Do you have any idea how much it costs in both operations and early morning maintenance that is required to get a single ride open at 7:30am? Because having a maintenance and ride inspection staff come in for one ride would have been totally cost prohibitive. We might as well opened another 2 or 3 rides, but then again, the majority of people were all in the tours, so it would have been a total waste. Seriously.... We had 4 rides and 3 tours going that morning, and you wanted MORE!?!?!? C'mon!

I personally think we offered plenty that morning. Can't even believe someone would be complaining.

It would have bee nice, though, to know that the park opening time had been pushed earlier, though, as I had budgeted my time to hit GhostRider just before park opening, and would have been able to get probably 2-3 rides in before regular guests arrived, but due to the regular park opening being shifted earlier, the way I budgeted my time put me there after a 25 minute line had already formed, even though the announced park opening time had not yet arrived, making me wonder what had happened.

This is partially my fault. Knott's always "soft opens" Ghostrider a bit early in the morning. Should have let people know about that. My bad.

The Q&A session was fun - but I felt like we heard less from the actual management than we did at SFMM; the MC did most of the talking here. Don't get me wrong, I liked him, and he was thoroughly amusing, but I felt like I got more from the "bigwigs" on Saturday.

To be fair, the park management answered as many questions as they were asked. I kinda thought that the questions asked on Sunday were not as serious. In fact, I even said to the group at one point "You have Raffi here, a 30 year veteran with Knott's, do you have any questions for him?" And no one really came up with anything. Sure, Jeff made the Q&A session entertaining, because in reality, most of the questions we want to ask, the staff can't actually answer. So might as well make it fun. But you can't really fault the management for not saying much, when I think most of the questions that were asked didn't warrant that serious of an answer.

If you had a problem with the way things were answered, I'd point the finger at what was being asked. Next time, ask better questions if you want better answers.

I liked the creative way that they solved the "The park is now open during scheduled ERT" issue; though I would really have liked actually ERT. An elegant solution that, while not perfect from anyone's point of view, was probably the best solution for all.

Had we done ERT from 10:00 - 11:30, I guarantee you not many people would have participated. That's a VERY long time to ask people to stay in the park, especially after a long weekend. The park did a spectacular job with dealing with that curve ball. It was a *bit* rocky at first, but I personally went to each ride that evening, spoke with the ride operations staff, and made sure that it would only be a one train wait for TPR members during that ERT/front of the line session.

I would have liked to have had ERT on GhostRider in the evening (either as well or instead).

GhostRider has traditionally been our least attended ERT session during the Knott's day. We offered it in the morning since our evening ERT lineup was already a bit top heavy, and there was NO WAY I would have replaced more time on Xcelerator with GhostRider. I think most people will side with me on that decision.

As a WCB first-timer, I thought the event was nearly everything I expected, and more in some areas. Huge thanks to both parks and to Robb and Elissa for being the winch that pulls the whole thing together. I know I've written a novel here, but wanted to get my thoughts out there. Oh, and by the way:

You are very welcome. Appreciate the candor on your comments. Hope you can in turn appreciate mine!

See you all again soon, I hope!

Hopefully at Deep South Bash again!

Edited by robbalvey

I would like to fist thank everyone involved in this years WCB. I was not able to attend the past two years, and I was a little skeptical about moving it to February from March. I have to say it was an excellent call. They crowds were down, the weather was not really that bad (Wind Seeker was kind of cold Sunday night). I have to agree with most, the Knotts day was outstanding, while even though fun, Magic Mountain was a little lacking.

I have been to events at Knotts where they rolled out the red carpet for us, then they started to cut back so all we got was some ERT and lunch, not much more. Glad to see the tours and the Q&A back. I have to give Knotts kudos for the night ERT mix up. I actually enjoyed the front of the line pass with an extra half hour of park time, even though most of the rides I rode during that time did not have much of a line anyway.

Magic Mountain was a fun day. I got all my credits in with a few new ones. I can even see their thinking with morning on the right side of the park and evening on the left side of the park, but like most others, I would have liked to see Apocalypse as one of the ERT rides. Lunch was not bad, and the Q&A was like past years (minus the water). My only fault with the day is that it felt like we were more of an inconvenience to the park rather than welcomed guests.

Overall, it was a fun getaway weekend. Had some fun, met some new people and rode some new rides. Thanks again to all involved.