TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If You Only Had One Wish

LoneRider92

While watching an anime where the protagonist is granted a single wish (leading to one supremely entertaining show), I was curious to see what the members of TPR would have wished for. Would you use the wish on yourself? Would you use it to help the world? Or something completely different?

(And come on, most of us would want to wish for more wishes, so don't everybody say 'More wishes!')

Choose wisely, you only get one shot!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Mega-Lite in my backyard that doesn't require any further matinence investment. That way, I could open it to the public and give the money I make to foreign aid! Everybody wins!

Actually, I wouldn't do that. What I would do is wish to end all political corruption around the world. At least 90% of all problems in the world today are the result of it.

I'm going to get really deep and sappy here -

I'd wish that I could go back and change any decision that I have made in the past.

Your only 20. How many bad mistakes could you really have made to waste waste your 1 and only wish on? You should live by this motto, "you should not have any regrets, because its what you wanted at the moment"