TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Team park

After a few people couldn't do it, it was my turn to take a whack at this park. My section is about families, but I am in the process of adding some thrill rides as well. I am not used to NCSO so don't tear me apart!

SCR79.BMP

Schwarzkopf needed to be apart of this too!

SCR81.BMP

Small family coaster

SCR80.BMP

Overview of what I need to finish

SCR82.BMP

Overview of my entire section

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a few people couldn't do it, it was my turn to take a whack at this park. My section is about families, but I am in the process of adding some thrill rides as well. I am not used to NCSO so don't tear me apart!

That looks great! Please e-mail me with the file when you finish. :)

Nice! I cannot wait to do my section
Glad you're still here!

Sorry guys, I will only be able to have one ride in my section as I have been pretty busy, as of late. The one ride is a compact wooden coaster. I'll send Mooseman the park tonight.

I haven't received the file. Please be sure you are sending it to mooseman [at] moosemanrct.com

I have just realized you sent me an e-mail, I don’t normally check my mail on my account connected to this website, if possible next time can you send me a PM?
Sorry about that; I'll send a PM when your turn comes. I added you back to the list.

I am really sorry about this, but I am unable to finish the project. I have just been very busy and haven't gotten around to it. I apologize if there was any inconvenience.

That's ok, thanks for letting us know. I added you to the bump list, let us know if you'd like to come back. :)

@RCTrioFan It's your turn to build! I sent you a PM.

I am really sorry about this, but I am unable to finish the project. I have just been very busy and haven't gotten around to it. I apologize if there was any inconvenience.

That's ok, thanks for letting us know. I added you to the bump list, let us know if you'd like to come back.

@RCTrioFan It's your turn to build! I sent you a PM.

I am going to be working on it right away! Thanks mooseman!

EDIT: Please tell me where I am supposed to build. I looked all over the forum post and your website and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
How's the park going?

VERY good I made a metro station for the monorail and I'm having my section circle around the lake. I won't spoil it but it might be sometime before the park goes back up because I'm going to (South) Korea for a month. I'll try to finish it by then but be prepared.

VERY good I made a metro station for the monorail and I'm having my section circle around the lake. I won't spoil it but it might be sometime before the park goes back up because I'm going to (South) Korea for a month. I'll try to finish it by then but be prepared.

Cool! can you post some pictures?

Here's a preview picture-barf. Note : Everything viewed is not finalized and is subject to change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SCR4.BMP

The screenshot couldn't capture all of my land at once!

SCR5.BMP

The other screenshot.

SCR6.BMP

The metro monorail station I made.

SCR7.BMP

A ride-packed corner. Can you guess how many rides there are?

SCR8.BMP

Hyperion, a unique floorless B&M design that emerges in flames from the center island of the lake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Constructive criticism is appreciated! Yes, I know Hyperion's design is a bit different but that's why it says "unique."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I'll add on to my section if no one else is interested. I've been wanting to work on some new building styles.

Please do make a section! Latest build (I had made a couple edits to my section) can be downloaded from http://team.moosemanrct.com/1/may-year-11 EDIT: Hoping that RCTrioFan will be able to send me what he's built.

Edited by MoosemanRCT