TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superbowl Commercials - 2012 Edition

ernierocker

Worst: David Beckham standing around half naked to The Animals (why?).

Why? Um, because it sells a lot of underwear?

Facts:

- Many Super Bowls parties were held.

- Both men and women attended many Super Bowl parties.

- Women and gay men appreciate David Beckham standing around in his underwear.

- Many men left Super Bowls parties thinking they'd attract more women if they wore that underwear.

- It's pretty simple, really.

- And wait, how is this any different from a Victoria's Secret ad????

Well played, sir.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things that really bugged me about the commercials this year:

–A lot of the funny ones I've seen on youtube a few days before the Superbowl. It'd be much better if they kept them secret until the actual day.

–There were quite a few "normal"-seeming commercials. Like the kind of things you'd see watching regular TV.

–Not as many good ones (IMO) this year

–Only funny ones were from car companies, drink companies, and Doritos. I know those are big $$ companies, but is there no one else willing to try to put out a decent commercial?

I think all of the best ones I remember ATM have already been mentioned, just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

I have a question? This has been bugging me for a long time. I understand how people like to watch the Super Bowl, but really, THE COMMERCIALS!!!! They're commercials, I just don't understand why people are so fascinated with the commercials on during the Super Bowl.

The same reason people like to watch movies

A few things that really bugged me about the commercials this year:

–A lot of the funny ones I've seen on youtube a few days before the Superbowl. It'd be much better if they kept them secret until the actual day.

–There were quite a few "normal"-seeming commercials. Like the kind of things you'd see watching regular TV.

–Not as many good ones (IMO) this year

–Only funny ones were from car companies, drink companies, and Doritos. I know those are big $$ companies, but is there no one else willing to try to put out a decent commercial?

I think all of the best ones I remember ATM have already been mentioned, just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

I agree with your assessment...some of the commercials seemed a bit dry compared to past years & I hated the leaks. It did seem like you had to wait 3-4 commercials before you saw an "actual" Super Bowl commercial.

To me, this commercial (from working in an office environment) is one of the most disturbingly hilarious Super Bowl commercials I have ever seen...all I can think about is if this were to happen in my office. I was in tears after this one!

I basically loved all the dog ones lol. The one I didnt like, maybe because I'm sorta geeky about the book is the Audi commercial based of twilight. They sparkle they don't blow up in light. If they wanted blow up they should have used underworld or blade series. I don't know if they showed the bark side commercial for vw in the superbowl. If they didn't you should look it up on YouTube.

We don't get the same commercials during the superbowl in Canada so I had to watch a few online.

The ones that are the same are the ones I care about (movie trailers).

One of the best was one that was filmed in Canada (and I believe only aired in Canada; correct me if I'm wrong) was the budweiser flash fans commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0qZYqdsYAg

The Edge interviewed one the players and he said after the filming was done some the players had tears in their eyes and said it was one of the best days of their lives.