TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2012 Edition!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already said that. That was THE clue. The only one needed.

-RO

Big whoop. The point of the game is to use the rules Robb posts to figure out where they are going.

Well said. Even if Rastuso said it first I still followed the clues and figured it out. Of course that may not even be where they are going. But they should Trans Studio looks pretty cool!!

What do you mean you followed the clues? That WAS a clue, and I knew from it they were going there On this trip, and would obviously hit USS also. And I said it days before you. Plus, got the Love Boat clue.

-RO!

No arguments!!! This is meant to be for fun. If I see any more bullshit in this thread both parties will be disqualified! Got it!

And Gregg, you apparently know my child better than we do?

What do you mean you followed the clues? That WAS a clue, and I knew from it they were going there On this trip, and would obviously hit USS also. And I said it days before you. Plus, got the Love Boat clue.

-RO!

I followed TODAY'S clues. I know they are on Air Asia . One of the flights shown was Bandung. So I looked up Bandung and saw that Trans Studio was there. So my guess is that if they were going anywhere in Malaysia they would be going there. Then I went to the Park Index where I found the trip report and the quote from Robb. But I could be wrong.

Let's not fight about this. It's only game. Figuring out those other clues especially the Love Boat was awesome. If anything getting Love Boat (a clue I made 2 good but wrong guesses) about made me up my game and look harder at the clues given.

Ok, so I definitely think the Taiwan thing was probably a red herring for now and am going with my original guess of Malaysia, but instead of driving, it's obviously flying.

And it seems they could do a couple credits in Malaysia, before heading on to other countries.

I'm not convinced just because the sign says Indonesia it's in Indonesia. Think of billboards around here, I'm in Philly, and I've got billboards for Atlantic City, the Jersey Shore, Maryland, and possibly Disney. It could be like that.

ETA: I had this typed up as Robb was posting a picture.