TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2012 Edition!

well since you do live in orlando you must be flying out of orlando and theres a best buy on coloniel dr which is near the airport. the outback is indicating that you are going to australia because of the outback sign which the restrant is themed after and also the new green lantern ride at warner brothers movie world virgin alantic goes to australia so warner brothers movie land is my guess of where your going and i think you flying out of orlando.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're in Singapore, I have a feeling they're headed to Universal Singapore to ride the new transformers ride..

Remember to show your work if that is the conclusion you came to. Random guesses are not allowed.

Edited by Jew

Well, since you do live in Orlando you must be flying out of Orlando, and there's a Best Buy on Colonial Dr., which is near the airport. The Outback is indicating that you are going to Australia, which the restaurant is themed after. The new Green Lantern ride is at Warner Brothers Movie World. Virgin Atlantic goes to Australia, so Warner Brothers Movie World is my guess of where you're going.

Notice how much easier this is to read it when you use proper spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. Please note that TPR's Terms of Service require members to write in proper English (although we do give some slack to members in non-English-speaking countries). Occasional typos are OK (we all make those), but consistent misuse of the language is frowned upon.

Thank you for showing your work, though.

They're in Singapore, I have a feeling they're headed to Universal Singapore to ride the new transformers ride..

Remember to show your work if that is the conclusion you came to. Random guesses are not allowed.

It's Merlion Park http://www.theodora.com/wfb/photos/singapore/singapore_photos_7.html

However, I think that's a clue to throw us off.

PS Iberia is the peninsula with Spain and Portugal, not anywhere in Africa.

<< secretly hoping they are headed to South Africa since that was my WAG a few days ago

My first guess, based on the Aer Lingus-sign and the GREEN hint would have been that you are going to Ireland, the GREEN Island. But then, are there any theme parks on Ireland that are operating at this time of year? I doubt so. And what would you do there?

There are no theme parks in Ireland full stop

(and the Tayto place does *not* count)

Ok, after looking at the last clues, I am gonna say they jumped on a TAM flight this morning, and headed to Sao Paolo, Brazil for something...just a guess...

If it was Brazil the signs would be in English/Portuguese rather than English/Spanish.

Late to the game so this is a long list

1. at an airport

2. going somewhere tropical

3. Maybe

4. Transport to terminal

5. Heading to Australia

6. ?

7. The directional change in the red line says you are going to divert us a lot

8. Leaving Orlando

9. Boarding passes are in the bag

10. Eating cat for breakfast, you are going to asia

11.Hi Elissa

12. You are going somewhere with sky scrapers

13. Yay Mc

14. I see curie, Asia again

15. Spilled Pepsi is good?

16. KT picks the landing spot

17. You are going to support greece

18. Going to las vegas

19. Food looks good, but going to London?

20. So many places to go

21. The Queen, somewhere in the common wealth then

22. Giant Rock

23. The Ides of March

24. No not Chicago

25. I never watched the love boat

26. They are an advanced technological society, space?

27. southern hemisphere

28. you are in mexico

29. doing a U-turn

30. to fuzzy

31. underground

32. it's tea

33. going to a strange place

34. I do not know

35.I would not go to Liberia

36. flies, yuk

37. Bats

38. Las vegas again

39. There is a Bay,

40. Another plane, Hi Elissa

41. I would not take the wine

42. Yes Ice cream

43. cheap medical care in Malaysia

44. They have McDonalds

2. Tropical, 5. Heading towards Australia, 10. Eating cats, going to Asia, 21. part of the common wealth 22. Giant Rock in the Ocean, 26. making lots of computer parts, 36& 37. mosquitos and giant fruit bats, 39 they have a bay, 43 Malaysia

My conclusion is you are going to/ or are already in Singapore and Malaysia, new theme parks there and Elissa has seeing the petronas towers on her to do list. Scouting for a south east asia trip

Wait, maybe your headed to china to a park called "world joyland" to ride there flyer named sky scrapper? Since you mentioned both a flyer and skyscrappers, also the city it is located in is part of the peoples republic of china, which is a sister city to Las vegas.

Ok evidence of lotte world!!!!

The breaded kitty sphinx = pharohs fury

Tower heist = tower ride they have there i forget the name now...and

the love boat = the water coaster Atlantic adventure which could be the virgin ATLANTIC clue

Or the love boat could be references to their sites section on things to do with your sweetheart which includes a Tunnel of love!

There is a CIRCUS light show and one of the clues said something about the CIRCUS

Lotte vending machine too is a give away

Omg the lotte photo!!!! The menu written in korean ....lotte world in seoul sk!!!!! They have the cat eating too.

Which picture are you referring to the lottle picture was definately not written in the korean alphabet since the korean alphabet is based of mainly circles and lines, for example i really like lotte world is roughly (sorry my korean isn't great): 저는 롯데 월드 정말 좋아요.