TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the World are Robb & Elissa??? 2012 Edition!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they are still on a delta plane since the qr code goes to deltas mobile app site. So they probably were checking their flight status or gates or something for another leg of the trip.

Edit since they added pictures as I was posting. A currency card, probably for a country that accepts Euros. And they are probably eating breakfast somewhere if they have pancake syrup.

I have 2 'somewhat educated guesses' as of now:

Place #1: Southern California. Although not very strong compared to my other guess, I still can't rule it out as a possibility.

GREEN Lantern was built last year at SFMM.

CNN has a studio in Los Angeles.

Manta will be built later this year at Sea World San Diego.

Los Angeles is shown on Citylicious.

House of Blues is currently based in Los Angeles.

Gateway is currently based in Irvine.

The Spanish airport sign could just be helpful for the large hispanic population of Southern California.

On the big U board, there's an ad for Club Lucky. And there are Club Lucky locations in San Diego and Los Angeles.

Lastly, Los Angeles is listed on the L cities.

Place #2: Australia. There are more strong clues for this.

GREEN Lantern, recently built at Warner Bros. Movie World

Outback Outpost is a reference to the Outback desert in Australia.

Best Buy has locations in Australia.

CNN is owned by Time Warner, which owns Warner Brothers.

Manta rays are common in Australia, and SeaWorld Australia has a ride called Manta.

Tower Heist could reference Giant Drop, which is (only for a limited time) the tallest drop tower in the world.

Elissa would never dare visit a country without at least 1 McDonalds location (making Iceland a no-go), and Australia has a few.

Sydney is shown on CItylicious.

Australia was a British colony and could've been ruled by the queen of England at one point.

The mighty rock could be a reference to Ayers Rock.

The Love Boat often took place in or near Australia.

On the giant U, there is an ad for Bridgetown, which is a town in Western Australia.

The QR code goes to Delta, and Delta has flights to and from Australia.

Liberia somehow made me think of Bibra, Australia.

Those are my hypotheses based on the photos given.

No one should be able to identify the model and airline of a plane just by looking at a picture like that. It's just wierd.......... I thought the inside was the same on every aircraft, it sure seems that way..

btw- how DO you do that?????

When I went to a theme park with my friends, i was able to identify every ride by manufacturer and make, My friends look at me like I'm crazy?? Bet you can do the same!

It's just how devoted people are to their interests!

No one should be able to identify the model and airline of a plane just by looking at a picture like that. It's just wierd.......... I thought the inside was the same on every aircraft, it sure seems that way..

btw- how DO you do that?????

1.) From previous "Where in the world are R&Es" they stick to Delta.

2.) The window position, size, height and framing are the same as the 777 series

3.) the "Herringbone" Business class seats are only on Delta within the USA, and on Air Canada, Cathay Pacific, Virgin Atlantic and Air New Zealand elsewhere. However, Virgin's seats are red, Cathay uses Green, AC uses grey/metal, and ANZ uses Black- thus Blue is Delta by default.

4.) The Herringbone seats are only currently on the 777-232 series systemwise, but the ER models have an additional feature to the seats- which is visible in the digital control panel behind there.

5.) The 777 only comes in one variety on Delta: the 200 model. They operate two different models: the 200ER (Extended Range) and the 200LR (Longer Range/WorldRanger) edition. The -X32 is the customer designator for Delta Air Lines (thus, 777-232ER/LR). However, The ER models are used in the Pacific Theater ops, while the LRs are used for Europe and the Middle Eastern Markets.

Now you may -officially- call me an Airline Nerd.

Ok, I now think they are possibly scoping out Africa. Just from the one picture that had liberia and that's in Africa.

And it seems like they've stopped at quite a few airports. So they started in Orlando, had a layover in Atlanta, probably another layover in London, and then are heading to their final destination.