TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Trans Studio Bandung, Indonesia

CoasterFEV

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal Note: These are NOT dwarves! That would require more money to be shelled out for licensing fees to Disney. This is why they only bought 6 costumes

The Snow White fairytale (which includes the Seven Dwarfs) is public domain. Disney only owns the artistic designs to the characters not the actual story.

dsc00102_1.jpg

Any parade that features The Stig is ok in my book!

Seriously though that looks like a really nice park! Thanks for sharing!

"He's not the Stig... he's the Stig's Indonesian cousin!"

Nice trip report!! And I agree what most have said about pictures vs text... I enjoy mostly pictures with very descriptive captions over just text.

Sorry but that photo and comment about the "tranny" and calling her an it is seriously ignorant and rude. I know you think you have some weird sense of humor on this site based on all your warnings on the pages, but why do you have to take photos of people and then insult them? Complete turn off for reading your site.

It's pretty disgusting actually. Just interesting that the person making those comments is no treat to look at themselves and then makes fun of other people. It's literally the same as taking a picture of a black person then calling then the N word. Just shows how disrespectful you are to not see that.

^You made your point with your first post. But now, you have turned around and flamed another poster which is absolutely not tolerated on this site.

If you find a post on this site offensive, there are channels available for you to report the post. It will then be up to the digression of the site moderators to determine rather any editing needs to be done.

We have a large representation of the lgbt community on this site, so believe me if something is viewed as offensive we would not hesitate to remove it.

Edited by ernierocker

OK, annnnnd, back to talking about fun things. Question: Is it always "night" inside the Tranny Studios Park, or do they sometimes make it "day"? It looks like the ceiling is painted with stars and stuff, (and I love the cool atmo), but I was just curious if it is ALWAYS dark inside.

Hmmm....decent question....(and thank you for changing the topic!)

The lighting for the park remained the same throughout the park's operating hours - with lighting designed to simulate "dusk"

Most all of the guests visiting the park are tourists from Jakarta or other major cities in Indonesia. Being this close to the equator, it's hot and humid.....like ALWAYS hot and humid. If I had to venture a guess - the lighting of the park is designed this way because, psychologically, it's a cooler more pleasant time of day in this part of the world.

Living only 1 degree from the equator myself, we are definitely not big fans of bright sunny days - and that slight drop in temperature that happens on cloudy days and sunset are welcomed! I'm thinking the creative team behind the park was smart and took this idea into account - helping to provide an environment where guests feel more cool, comfortable, and relaxed.

....and now back to scanning through the photos of the ride attendants in cheerleader outfits that i didn't post......

• 1 year later...