TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The official stadium picture thread

roeterich

So inspired by Sörens thread about the match "Germany-South Africa", I had the idea to start a topic where everybody can show off with his local stadium or a stadium he visited in the last time. I'm really interested in any kind of stadiums and I try to see alot of them. My next new one will be the stadium in Cologne next week saturday when Borussia plays against 1. FC Köln so then there'll be new photos for you

So here are pics of Mönchengladbach, where I visited the Bundesliga match "Borussia Mönchengladbach-MSV Duisburg" today (yay we won 2:1), of Schalke, where I was 2 weeks ago at the match "FC Schalke 04-Borussia Mönchengladbach" (1:1) and one from Dortmund, where I saw the UI cup match "Borussia Dortmund-Sigma Olmütz" in July (the photo is from another match, which I saw last year):

picture00152.jpg.6e0f32fab941e9557ed45377c9b512b5.jpg

The teams are coming and theathmosphere is amazin as usual^^

BTW on 9/20 Borussia will play against Werder Bremen, so that'll be Sörens favourite team against mine. Maybe I'll do a little Photo TR then^^

picture00150.jpg.2e4c187659998149e216dd8a76e4733e.jpg

The athmosphere is already good but the Stadium isn't really full. There are only 50288 people here today

picture00155.jpg.f10886eb60dc7d59742969264247e2dd.jpg

My home Stadium the "Borussia Park" in Mönchengladbach

k.JPG.215f7f1cf75717caaeb33732527ad709.JPG

Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen

picture00005.jpg.775d041224c54d6a6de1882b84a78354.jpg

Westfalenstadion in Dortmund

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few from the July 4th, Texas vs. Boston game I went to at Ameriquest Field, just next door to SFOT. It was the most recent "professional" game I attended. Sorry, it's not soccer.

It's July 4th...

It's a full house...

Bottom of the ninth, 1 out, and Texas needs one run to win the game...

Base hit. RANGERS WIN!

"Hurry, let's go before SFOT closes!"