TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lady Gaga's Visionland [RCT2]

Hey everyone! I am very pleased to bring to you a duo park by JerryKoala2112 and I, the most enigmatic place on Earth, Lady Gaga's Visionland! It is themed to Mother Monster herself, Lady Gaga!

Let's take a trip into what has been completed so far.....

SCR5.BMP

Born This Way, a 2 track Motorbike coaster

SCR6.BMP

Alejandro's Revenge, a custom SLC

SCR7.BMP

The plaza for the park's main attraction, Mother Monster

SCR8.BMP

Speechless Spin, a Chaos ride, and Show Your Teeth, a Schwarzkopf Looper

SCR9.BMP

Entry Plaza

SCR10.BMP

And finally an unfinished look at Judas, the dueling GCI.

Look later in the week for another update from JerryKoala2112! Remember to comment with your thoughts, little Monsters :D

Edited by GriffyTiffy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fun to watch someone do a music park, Ive never imagined someone being able to make a lot of rides in the pop genre, granted I'm kind of out of that genre with only knowing a few foreign bands with pop styles in their music

Anyways, advice for a park marker. Just add some more bushes and shrubs. Maybe some more flowers too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! It's Jeremie, in for an update. I apologize for the extremely late late late update, as it is all my fault.... Just been busy! But I hope you guys enjoy another round of pictures.

Poop. Leave a comment.

SCR28.BMP

Here's another look at Judas! And sneak peak at Electric Chapel.

SCR29.BMP

Welcome to the FAME FACTORY. If anyone knows where this is from, Let me know, and I'll give you a high five. Rah-Rah Rapids will take you on a trip through the factory.

SCR30.BMP

PAPARAZZI! Yep.

SCR31.BMP

Want a chance at Bad Romance? Good luck... it's one of the most popular rides in the park.

SCR33.BMP

Bloody Mary will leave you screaming.

SCR32.BMP

I'm on the edge.... of glory, and I'm hanging on a moment of truth. PS. Octo-Gaga in the background. Anyone remember New Years?

Edited by Jerrykoala2112

This is honestly one of the best things I've seen. It's just so god damn funny. Everything is so appropriate too, what with Rah-Rah Rapids. Edge of Glory being a Dive Machine and I like what you've done with Bad Romance with the 'Ra Ra Ra Ah Ah, Roma Roma Ma, Gaga Oh La La' at the top. I love it! I can't wait to see what other witty things you guys come up with.