TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Travel Channel is Calling all Roller Coaster Enthusiasts!!

Attention! Calling all Roller Coaster Enthusiasts! We are in need of your help!

How would you like to be a participant in a new show for the Travel Channel? This

Saturday 1/7/12 we are looking for 30 people over the age of 18, who are

available from 7:30-11am to come out and ride the Superman Roller Coaster at Six

Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California north of Los Angeles! If you are interested and willing to sign an on-camera

release form, please email me at Aungerleider@atlasmediacorp.com for more details.

Best,

Ashley

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any possible way that this show could come to the East Coast? I'm crazy about roller coasters, but I cant get out to the West Coast in only a couple days :/ I'd do anything to be a part of the TPR Crew.

I doubt it because SFI & SFMM have paid big money to use travel channel to advertise their park & attractions.

Normally with these kind of events we get an email with various details (when to arrive, where to park, what to wear, etc). I didn't receive anything after the email saying that I was selected and the event was changed to Knott's. Did anyone else hear anything more?

I got the email stating that I was accepted and explaining the location change at 3:30. I responded at 4:03 that the new location was ok. I would think that's fast enough, but maybe not. I guess I'll send an email to Ashley to see if it was a mistake or if I actually didn't make it.

I got the email stating that I was accepted and explaining the location change at 3:30. I responded at 4:03 that the new location was ok. I would think that's fast enough, but maybe not. I guess I'll send an email to Ashley to see if it was a mistake or if I actually didn't make it.

Check your PM's bud