TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Screamin' Adventures [RCT2]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: 3/8/2012

Screamer has reopened! After a long period of waiting, Screamer has officially reopened to rave reviews and has become the most popular ride in the park. Also, Screamer got some brand new trains. The American Dream Carousel also reopened after a brief rehab. Because Screamer is now open again, the next ride in the Big Rehab Plan lineup will shut down, and that is Blue Squeak. Blue Squeak is now closed for a HUGE rehab assignment, including new effects, new tracking, modifications to the brakes, and more. Also, the park has decided to add a new flat ride that may (most likely will) get you wet! Check out everything going on in the park in this awesome update.

Screamer Reopen.BMP

Well, Screamer is now officially reopened, sporting new trains and a very long line.

Blue Squeak Rehab.BMP

But at what cost, the Blue Squeak coaster has closed. In here, you can see some minor changes to the ride.

Buccaneer Open.BMP

The park decided to open a brand new pirate ship.

Park Overview.BMP

Here is a park overview.

UPDATE: 3/9/2012

There has been a ton of work going on at the park. The Big Rehab Plan has now finished its third client. First Forest Splashdown and Screamer, and now Blue Squeak. Blue Squeak recently reopened with a few new things. Here is a complete list of new things to Blue Squeak:

1. New queue line canvas roofs

2. The two gears on the ends of the walls were moved up slightly

3. New brake roofs, first mid-course brake is moved up to slow down the car earlier

4. New prominent Blue Squeak sign at the bottom of the first drop

5. New mini building on second hairpin turn, features mist effect

Well, the ride seems to be looking good with the new things. Now, the Junior Dips has begun its rehab assignment. Here is an update showing what is going on in the park.

Blue Squeak Reopen.BMP

There is the new Blue Squeak which has become insanely popular.

Jr. Dips Closing Soon.BMP

Here is a sign, showing that the Junior Dips is closing.

Jr. Dips Drop Mod.BMP

Here is the ride. The drop is becoming larger. A reopening date is unknown.

Skyview of Park.BMP

Here is the signature skyview that we all know and (maybe) love.

I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Thanks!

UPDATE: 3-10-2012

The Big Rehab Plan is done. The Junior Dips is open once again and is badder than ever. It is taller, faster, and longer! Here is a complete list of changes done to the Junior Dips:

1. New fences along pathways leading up to the new Junior Dips Plaza

2. New queue roof and walls

3. Larger lift hill

4. New supports and new signs

5. More dips, longer experience

6. Slower brake run

In other park news, a new plot of land has risen right across from the Screamin' Food Court. It isn't huge but it is big. Now, onto the photos:

Jr. Dips Path Mod.BMP

To start off with the new Junior Dips, the path fences were changed and the park made the Junior Dips Plaza.

Jr. Dips Station Mod.BMP

There is the new queue, featuring new roofs.

Jr. Dips Chain Mod.BMP

There is the lift hill, which is higher and features a new roof, supports, and signs.

Jr. Dips Turnaround Mod.BMP

There is a view of the turnaround. There are more dips which make this ride even better!

Stage Plot o Land.BMP

Here is the plot of land. I've heard rumors of a new compact coaster, but I highly doubt it.

Jr. Dips Rehab-Overview.BMP

Here is a skyview of the whole park.

Thanks for keeping my idea in mind! I can't wait to see what you have in store....

No problem. The new ride is a good one

UPDATE: 3-11-2012

ARGH!!! New for 1971 is Pirate Golf, the all new themed mini-golf adventure. This ride features amazing water effects, awesome sound effects, and beautiful scenery. Pirate Golf has received tons of positive reviews and some people want more. Lots of people want ANOTHER mini golf course already! Lots of people are sending in suggestions. Now, we are going to let you choose from some of our more popular options that were sent in. Do you want space, jungle, dinosaur, industry, forest, or time twister (lots of different themes combined into one big one)?

In other news, Pirate Golf and The Junior Dips are receiving large crowds. Because of the large crowds, the park is going to expand the queue for the Junior Dips, but the question is, when? Now, here are some showing some stuff going on in the park.

Pirate Golf-New.BMP

Pirate Golf is looking amazing. A lot of people just love the scenery.

Pirate Golf Crowds.BMP

As you can see, a lot of people want to play some golf (shocking).

Jr. Dips Crowds.BMP

The Junior Dips is also drawing crowds.

Pirate Golf-Park View.BMP

Here is the park overview.

UPDATE: 3-14-2012

A New Pirate Themed Area???

Screamin' Adventures is working on a possible pirate themed area. More rumors are coming out, but the park GM has come to kill all of the rumors right now:

We are not making a pirate themed area. We are just adding a few rides that have similar theming. No more rides will be added to the pirate theming. It was a small trend. Nothing more than that. We are going to remove all of the theming for Buccaneer and possibly change the name...

However, as a tie in with Pirate Golf, the park has decided to open a new restaurant connected directly to the Screamin' Food Court. It is known as the Pirate's Cove. Also, a large plot of land is located behind some trees. It is near the Screamin' Food Court and Buccaneer. Any guesses on what is going there? Anyways, enjoy the update!

New-Pirate's Cove.BMP

Pirate's Cove is now open. Note: The sand and the palm trees have since been removed, but the cannons remain.

New Pirate Golf Sign.BMP

Pirate Golf gets a brand new sign.

Mine Train Plot of Land.BMP

Hmm...

Mine Train Plot o Land-Park View.BMP

Here is a skyview of the park. Ain't it pretty?

UPDATE: 3-17-2012

Welcome to Renegade Mountain

From the local newspaper:

BREAKING NEWS: Local park adding huge water ride!

The local park Screamin' Adventures will be adding a large new river rapids ride known as Renegade River Rapids. Renegade River Rapids features multiple drops, waterfalls, rapids, and whirlpools. It will also feature a pitch black indoor section featuring special effects and a huge splashdown from the top of Renegade Mountain!

Amazing. Simply amazing. I LOVE the fact that this park is getting something as large as a rapids ride. I cannot wait! Now, I was able to get some exclusive photos of the ride, so check 'em out!

Welcome to Renegade Mnt. Sign.BMP

A brand new sign has been placed saying" Welcome to Renegade Mnt."

Renegade River Rapids Lake.BMP

Here is a lake view. The ride is nowhere near finished, as there is work to be done on the station, boats, some parts of the track, effects, foliage, and misc. scenery.

Renegade River Rapids Mnt..BMP

The colossal mountain, featuring its look out tower.

Renagade River Rapids Overview.BMP

Here is the overall view of the whole thing.

Renegade Mnt-Park Overview.BMP

Here is a park overview.

Update: Thrillin' Adventure not returning

Hello everyone. I am here to inform you that Thrillin' Adventure will not be returning, but will get a replacement. This new park will be known as Choctow Amusement Park, and it will be based on three real life theme parks: Knoebels, Kennywood, and Lake Compounce. It is going to have a classic feel, so don't expect any B&M Hyper Coasters or these 300 feet rides with like 20 inversions. Just expect a nice, contemporary theme park featuring fun rides. This park will also feature a campground area like Knoebels. This topic will now become a dual topic featuring updates from Screamin' Adventures and Choctow. Hope all of you guys enjoy the first update which will be released soon!

Edited by molemaster43

Park looks good so far. You seem to have building/station work down pat. Now I'd recommend practicing making your buildings a bit smaller and less blocky. Use different roof styles and create some diversity in your architecture. Warehouse-style stations aren't too common unless they're elaborately themed or part of an indoor ride. I'd recommend looking at images for real rides and using those as inspiration.

Oh and you seem to have trouble with working multiple parks at once. I'd recommend just focusing on one and starting others once you're finished/close to finishing.

Keep it up and you'll be getting better in no time.

• 2 weeks later...