TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Screamin' Adventures [RCT2]

Ok. Here is the brand new park that is currently open. It is 1949, and the park has just added its new dark ride, Death Mountain. The park isn't doing great and the board has given the park 6 years. But, until 1955, they are gonna make sure this park stays steady and a great, middle class park. In the photos below, it shows the rides, entrance, and buildings. Here they are...

P.S. I don't really take criticism well, so I'd prefer if we don't have much of it because I like the way my park looks and I'm just showing you what I've built.

Park View.BMP

Here is an aerial angle.

Park View 2.BMP

Another view, different direction

Park View 3.BMP

ANOTHER view

Park View 4.BMP

ANOTHER VIEW! At least this is the last 1

Entrance A.BMP

Here is a view of the famed entrance

Entrance B.BMP

Another entrance view

The American Dream.BMP

Here is the classic Carousel

Screamer Brake Run and Station.BMP

Here is the brake run and the station.

Screamer Chain.BMP

Here is a view of the world famous chain

Airtime Hill A.BMP

Here is an airtime hill

Airtime Hill B.BMP

The 2nd and larger of the first two major airtime hills

Turn to the L.BMP

Turn into the branch of the L

Airtime Hills.BMP

Here are some more airtime hills which lead into the turnaround of the L branch

Turnaround.BMP

High turnaround out of the L branch

Upwards turn back in to the I.BMP

Here is the turn that brings it back into the stem of the L

More airtime.BMP

More airtime hills

Even more airtime.BMP

Even more airtime hills!

Turnaround into the brake run.BMP

Here is the coaster on the turnaround into the brake run and station

Ultimate Slide Sign.BMP

Here is a view of the Ultimate Slide.

Ultimate Slide.BMP

Backview of Ultimate Slide

Starliner.BMP

Here is the Starliner Ferris wheel.

Haunted Corridors.BMP

Haunted Corridors Haunted House attraction.

Death Mountain A.BMP

Here is the newest ride. The indoor flume dark ride, Death Mountain.

Death Mountain Aerial.BMP

Another view

DeMarco's Italian Foods.BMP

Here is the original food palace, DeMarco's Italian Foods, featuring drinks, pizza, Italian ice, and seafood.

Bathhouse and First Aid.BMP

Here is the Bathroom complex and the First Aid room.

Screamin' Emporium.BMP

Here is the Screamin' Emporium souvenir store.

Edited by molemaster43

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good woodie, just add some supports to the side, trees, etc. and you've got yourself a winner. NEVER make your paths 1 unit wide right at the entrance of any park, causes congestion and doesn't look great. Also, add some fences on your paths, realistically that would allow guests to run around in the park. Otherwise, great start and looking forward to more.

So, I will be adding flats IN THE FUTURE. There will be some new flats in the next update too. Also, It is only 1950 in this scene. Steels aren't gonna be added yet, because Matterhorn hasn't been built yet.

Most out n backs have something like that. On the CP Blue Streak, there are smaller dips before a large dip.

In my next update which will be tomorrow, there will be some MAJOR changes to the park, including trees. Supports always are uneven and when I put them up, they aren't lined up with the ground correctly and the kinda go over each other. Ill show an example in the update of what I mean. Also, the path problem has been solved. IN the next update it is 1951.

Btw, I'd like to thank you for all of those suggestions and all of the positive feedback.

Here is the second update of Screamin' Adventures. I took some suggestions in to account, and you will see them here. It is 1953, and the board is starting discussions with the park management about the maintaining the park and keeping it open. They have discussed the rides and they have released an official statement regarding the fate of one of the parks not so popular rides, Treetop Interstate. Here is the official statement released in the paper.

Screamin' Adventures is a park known for its high speed coaster, Screamer, and its memorable dark ride, Death Mountain. After a board meeting involving park management, board of directors, and the city government, they have decided that one ride must be terminated in order for the park to stay in business. Here is the official release from the Screamin' Adventures management.

"The board of directors, park management, and park management have agreed on a deal that will keep the park in business. The deal includes the termination of one ride in order for us to stay open. Park management has decided that we will close Treetop Interstate next year in June. At this time right now, we have placed the ride up for sale. If we cannot find a buyer before June 30, 1954, then we will close the ride, dismantle it, and sell it for scrap to make way for a new attraction of some kind. If we do find a buyer, we will close the ride before June 30 and carefully dismantle the ride and sell it to the park who buys it. Then, we will use the money and whatever else we have to open a brand new attraction. For the time being, until June 30, Treetop Interstate will remain open.

Well, now onto the photo update. New rides, and new little tidbits making this a nice update.

Behind American Dream.BMP

Time to start with some of the shots not included in the first set. Here is a shot of behind the American Dream.

Death Mnt Line.BMP

Here is a shot of the longest line in the park, the line for the Death Mountain Flume Dark Ride.

Clumped Path.BMP

Time to start with some of the minor changes. Here is the clumped path problem solved.

SCR10.BMP

The Ultimate Slide now has a rearranged set of gardens and a slightly modified queue.

New Fences.BMP

Here is a midsize addition. The park decided to add new fencing.

Airtime supports.BMP

Screamer was given supports on the airtime hills.

More supports.BMP

Also on the drop too.

SCR9.BMP

The other side of the chain.

Turn supports.BMP

Also some on the turn up.

SCR11.BMP

Screamer also gotta lake.

SCR3.BMP

TIME FOR A BUILDING! Here is the new food stand, Kid's Place!

SCR1.BMP

Here is one of the new attractions, The Warp House!

SCR4.BMP

Here is the Screamin' Bros. Circus.

SCR8.BMP

I am pretty sure you've already noticed, but there is the new forest.

SCR2.BMP

Here is another view of the forest and the park. Thanks for checking out this update!

I like your park, but a couple of things need to occur to make it better.

The lake: drop the level by one and make the transition more smoothly. The water should not be on the same level as the land as that poses a flooding problem if this was a real park.

Also flowers are nice, but put more variety, and try to break it up some, and add double path wherever possible, so paths wouldn't be crowded with a lot of people in this park.

Also room for expansion seems to be squished by the amount of rides in one area. I would try to distance them more if you could, but if you don't then ignore the comment.

And if you could, make your buildings less blocky as it looks unrealistic.

I am not trying to be mean, but more realistic instead.

The foliage isn't really the best. It could use some bushes. That would help a lot. I know that its been said before but you really need to work on your buildings. Some of them even look like they were cloned. And the Death Mountain's roof needs to be leveled out. It would look a lot cleaner. Look at some of the parks on New Element. That is what helped me with my architecture. I hope this helps.

I was planning to do that to Screamer's lake, so in the next update, that should be done.

For Death Mountain, I actually put the real effects in there. Some of the effects are too big for the building, so some stuff sticks out. But I was having some problems with view points. I'll see what I can do.

The blocky element is a problem I am not sure how to solve. You don't get many things to work with, so I'll just do a few replacement things such as using a turn instead of a corner. But some buildings are going to stay as they are, such as Kid's Place for more of a feel as if a kid designed it. The bath house complex will stay too.

Spreading out isn't really going to occur yet, due to the time period. It is only 1953 and RCT2 doesn't provide many 50s rides, so expansion isn't my biggest concern. In the future, there will be expansion.

I am going to add bushes to the forest. I like that idea.

And don't worry about the paths, that will be fixed in no time.

Flowers aren't a problem. I'll continue adding them.

Thank you for all the suggestions and I will take most (or all) of the suggestions into account.

BREAKING NEWS: The Treetop Interstate ride has been bought by an unknown company. The park has officially hauled away the last of the Treetop Interstate park. In an interview regarding the sale of Treetop Interstate and what will happen with the land used, the representative of the park said,

We officially have shut down and sold the Treetop Interstate attraction. It has been hauled away completely, and we have made plans for that land that it used to sit on. We are going to say one thing right now. We are going to expand the Screamin' Emporium. We have been told about it and we are changing it. DeMarco's, the Bath House, and Kid's Place will stay in their current state, but DeMarco's will get new walls.

He, then, went on to discuss the upcoming year of 1955. Here is what he said,

1955 is coming up. We are really stressed out trying to work out all the issues. If the discussions end in a bad way, we may lose most of the rides, or the park altogether. If they, however, end well, we will, most likely, keep all of the rides open and operating. We are hoping that we can complete the talks in a good manor and keep the park open and in business. Also, we are looking to rename Death Mountain. If you have a suggestion, please send it in. The best suggestion gets you a free season pass for the season.

The park, however, released photos of the deconstruction of Treetop Interstate. Below are the photos of the dismantlement of the ol' greaser.

Treetop Interstate Officially Closed.BMP

Here it is, Treetop Interstate sitting closed.

Treetop Interstate First Parts Dismantled.BMP

First parts taken off.

Treetop Interstate Parts.BMP

Here are some parts dismantled.

More parts taken off.BMP

More parts, removed

Station and Queue Removed.BMP

Now the station and queue are removed.

Treetop Interstate Completely Dismantled and Shipped.BMP

Here is the site, with no Treetop Interstate.

Tree clearing begins.BMP

Trees begin to disappear at the former site.

More tree clearing.BMP

Here is much more tree clearing on the ride.

Continue clearing.BMP

More!

Even more clearing.BMP

They are almost done with the clearing!

Finally cleared.BMP

It is finally cleared!

Last parts shipped off.BMP

Those parts have finally been shipped off after repair.

Plot of land saved for a new attraction.BMP

Well, here is the old site, all cleared, all flattened. We all are wondering what will take over that old plot of land that once held Treetop Interstate.

Screamer Lake Mod-Fountain.BMP

Here is a very minor update. Screamer's Lake was modified and caved in, and finally got a fountain!

Edited by molemaster43

Well, 1955 has come and the park management and the board of directors have made a decision, the park is staying open. But, at what cost. The park is losing two rides as a result, The Warp House and Screamin' Bros. Circus. These two rides have been closed, and dismantled, not for sale. A representative spoke on the matter last night:

We have made a decision to close down The Warp House and Screamin' Bros. Circus. We have closed down the rides and they have been destroyed. Don't worry about the staff of the rides and the animals of Screamin' Bros. Circus. The staff will be reassigned and retrained, and the animals have been donated, by us, to a local zoo.

He, then, spoke on the matter of the huge plot of land that covered The Warp House, Screamin' Bros. Circus, and Treetop Interstate:

The land that the Warp House occupied will be used for the expansion of the Screamin' Emporium. There will also be the additions of two flat rides, a Scrambler and a Bumper Cars ride, both unnamed and unthemed.

Below is the update, showing the destruction of both of the flat rides.

Screamin Bros Closed.BMP

Screamin' Bros. Circus just sitting closed, awaiting demolition.

Screamin Bros.-Queue Roof Removed.BMP

The queue canvas is now gone.

Screamin Bros Paths Removed.BMP

The paths are gone.

Screamin Bros Entrance Gone.BMP

The entrance is now moved out to the junkyard.

Screamin Bros Exit Gone.BMP

Now the exit of the once open ride is now gone.

Screamin Bros Gone.BMP

The tent has been taken down and now the land is clear.

Warp House Closedi.BMP

The Warp House is now closed.

Warp House-Fencing Removed.BMP

The Warp House loses the fences it is known for.

Warp House Paths Removed.BMP

Now the paths are gone.

Warp House Entrance Gone.BMP

This entrance also heads to the junkyard, along with the rest of the ride.

Warp House Exit Gone.BMP

Exit is now removed.

Warp House Gone.BMP

The Warp House is now completely removed and the area is cleared.

Area completely cleared.BMP

They tore down more trees to make this one connected space.

Screamin Emporium Destroyed.BMP

The Screamin' Emporium was demolished for expansion.

Screamin Emporium Rebuild.BMP

The park has now begun to rebuild the Screamin' Emporium! Thanks for checking out this update!

1955 has come and gone, and for 1956 as replacements for The Warp House and Screamin' Bros. Circus, the park opened two new flat rides, the Branch Bender and Forest Fighters. The Branch Bender goes where Screamin' Bros. Circus once stood, and Forest Fighters goes down by Kid's Place due to the Screamin' Emporium construction. They have finished Phase I of Screamin' Emporium. Phase II will occur eventually and will feature the addition of windows and nicer roofing. Also, the old plot of land is now shrunken down to size. Also, here is one minor note. Death Mountain has had a name change. It is now known as Soul Mountain. Below is the update showing all of this crazy stuff that has been going on!

Screamin Emporium inside.BMP

Here is the inside of the now done Screamin' Emporium

Screamin Emporium outside.BMP

Here it is on the outside, ready to open.

Just opened.BMP

Here it is, just opened.

People coming in and out.BMP

Here are some people coming in and out.

View, more cowded.BMP

Even more crowded.

Branch Bender.BMP

Here is one of the new flats, The Branch Bender Scrambler ride tucked in at the old Screamin' Bros. Circus location.

Forest Fighters.BMP

Here is the other new ride, Forest Fighters Bumper Cars, located near Kid's Place.

Large Plot of Land.BMP

We have all been curious about what will happen with this plot of land.

Plot of Land Shrunken.BMP

It has been shrunken. Guess now. Guess what kind of ride it will be and you get the opportunity to name it!

Edited by molemaster43

OK: Criticism time, which I don't hand out often...

Your updates are, from my point of view: 10 shots of the same thing, with -very little- changing, if anything at all. In the last update, we saw the building in a way that my relatives would be proud of...

"Here is us waving at the Epcot Sphere"

"Here is us waving at the CAMERA with the Epcot Sphere."

"Here is us waving NEXT to the Epcot Sphere"

"Here is us waving with our LEFT HAND at the Epcot Sphere"

"Here is us waving with our RIGHT HAND at the Epcot Sphere"

Guess what? FOUR of those aren't necessary. At all. For no reason.

In your future updates, try to get more diversity than the same building six times over. Yes, it's a building, yes it's pretty, but only one shot. We don't need to see the building done, then have the building opening, then have the building full of people. It's repetitive with a single item shot. Try this instead: Update when you have many different and new things to add to your park: Not just A flat for an update, but rather, "Here's the new theme area: We have four flats, a coaster, and two buildings." THEN show each flat/pair of flats, a few shots of the coaster, and one of the building.

Also, add some windows to your emporium- It is DARK in there. Let the light in, Man!

You're buildings look like boxes. The emporium has no windows or any natural light coming into it what so ever, and honestly, I don't like it. You could do so much more than a giant box with curves. Make it have multiple dimensions to it. Add balconies. Add windows. Just add life to it. Don't be afraid to mix up some textures. Not all combinations look good, but some really do. A proper roof would also help very much in forms of dimensions. Just try to make your buildings look different. If you need inspiration, there are many places. Here, on Theme Park Review, there are many AWESOME NCSO parks to look at. On New Element, there is by far the best Rct2 creations ever. Just gather inspiration, because it seems like you are lacking some.

I think this park has potential, but I agree about that building. I think you may want to try some pointed roofs and windows... and see if you can avoid making the building a perfect L shape. If a building is going to be that big it should really have some intricate details so it doesn't dominate the entire area like it is now.

^^Your guys' criticism is taken to seriously.. He's just making these parks for fun if you haven't noticed.. so who said it has to look like an ACTUAL park?!? Of course some advice is helpful but you don't have to always take it to the next level

And Cole, I think the next ride will be an enterprise

^^Your guys' criticism is taken to seriously.. He's just making these parks for fun if you haven't noticed.. so who said it has to look like an ACTUAL park?!? Of course some advice is helpful but you don't have to always take it to the next level

And Cole, I think the next ride will be an enterprise

My issue with it is this:

Too many of the same picture. And that's a huge thing to me. If you're going to do an addition to your thread, be sure to make sure there's some diversity in photos- not six of the same thing.

R.D.

GFMT