TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Research Study - Brief Questionnaire

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done. I have to say that I do think the results will be heavily skewed because of the people participating. I think the general public is less swayed by cost versus convenience compared to your average TPR member.

Yes, the students are aware of sampling bias in the survey's distribution, and it's hardly a perfect questionnaire. It's possible that some of their hypotheses apply mainly to enthusiasts. They'll probably sort by light vs. heavy users.

I assume that you're implying that TPR enthusiast-type people are willing to pay a premium for convenience compared to the average consumer. I would agree that TPR enthusiast-types are probably less price sensitive because theme parks are more of a "necessity" than a "luxury" for them, but I would also guess that there are probably some people here on this forum, especially those at lower income levels like teens and college students, who are willing suffer some inconvenience in order to save money.

It's a global survey in several different languages, so they may also see patterns depending on region.

Thanks to you, and to everyone, for your participation.