TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Smoky Woods [RCT3]

SmokE.jpg.2471baa2eeec24709f6dc05de3248c8f.jpg

Welcome to SMOKE Woods (SMO-KEY)

Hello, I am general manager of the newest amusement park in Tennessee U.S.A. My name is Frank Herald and I am part of a new brand of theme park. We aim to bring thrills and fun for all the family in our newest development SMOKE Woods. Currently in construction stages we do hope to be open and ready for the new 2012 season. Set to open March 2012 we bring over 15+ Rides and attractions in order to provide something for everyone. We are very excited to announce 3 thrilling and adrenaline pumping coasters all raring to get going and start taking their first riders on their terrifying journeys! All that has been completed in the park are the 3 Coasters and a theatre that will be showing a variety of shows throughout the first year. Well lets get on with some construction pictures I want to share with you.. Enjoy!

Entrance.thumb.jpg.1bf0a9299d6faef10b694169d4556c84.jpg

The entrance to the park where guests will collect their tickets and proceed into the park.

Dracien.thumb.jpg.471eeb74882bf37d6b376bcc3008295c.jpg

Dracien! The first encounter comes just after the entrance to the park. (Foliage still needs to be added)

2035698645_GwienTheatre.thumb.jpg.83c95dad76a1888aa69ba9b9a7c09b8e.jpg

Gwien Theatre. This will be the closed roof theatre providing a variety of shows for the whole family.

11323545_BlitzenfriegStation.thumb.jpg.08252285929349b061829e1642642eef.jpg

Blitzenfrieg! Our FIRST launch coaster. This features a unique slanted top hat and a twisted layout.. Leaving your head in another world!

1303466801_BlitzenfriegLayout.thumb.jpg.9417ca3f4e191c050285c36e14726676.jpg

Blitzenfrieg's Layout.

Forja.thumb.jpg.86f2abeb841f2e949c69a5068a89d33e.jpg

Forja (Forka) Our second launch coaster. Featuring a 100ft veritcal ascent and drop.. Vertically! Then following a series of twists and turns through the wooded paddock.

577653242_ForjaLayout.thumb.jpg.5fc9ba8d0e64ebf5d6d8ea53e4db28b5.jpg

Foja's Layout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking time to read this thread. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FEEDBACK

This is beautiful! I really cannot wait to see how this park progresses. I love the plethora of walkways under the invert, though it seems interesting to have it so close to the entrance. Just my thought.

Thanks. I was a bit hasty at first for the position of this coaster but then I thought it would attract big crowds hopefully meaning it will stay longer because it is personally my favourite coaster.

Alright, I love your park. I like how that inverted interacts with the path in a way. I really love Blitzenfrieg! Well I can't wait for the next update for this park.

Thank you. Its not an inverted.. its a flyer. But I do agree with you! My main aim for this park was interaction and atmosphere in order to give the families a more pleasurable experience.

Looks interesting, but make sure to use the "David Walsh" peep name to hide the user interface in screenshots. Having it there detracts from your park.

Thanks for the tip I will use this in future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back to SMOKE Woods! I bring to you another construction update and I can tell you that the builders have been hard at work to make sure this park can open on time for the crowds to roll in! We currently have 6 Rides and Attractions now on site and the rest are still yet to be delivered.. On with my pictures..

1675148813_DracienLayoutwithFoliage.thumb.jpg.3e311d6c1336f1720184302a3c32012e.jpg

Dracien has received it's foliage and is now undergoing several test runs to ensure a safe flight for riders.

2078847122_DracienEntranceandStation.thumb.jpg.8902edffe7465ee9f5633eea5aa2657b.jpg

Dracien's entrance and station.

Gateon.thumb.jpg.b60e1c80418314a7aca49bb425ac5a42.jpg

First of the 6 small flat rides to be added to the park.

1993834938_Schop.thumb.jpg.6f8715edc69ef9afd14997a517c7d4d2.jpg

What's that hiding in the trees?

818603592_OverviewConstruction2.thumb.jpg.d870e5da34ff5761e50bb18dbb426283.jpg

Here's our first overview during construction. (Taken from a friends helicopter)

I aim to be back at the park some time soon to catch up with construction.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

FEEDBACK

This looks so amazing! Im loving how everything looks. I'm glad you took your time with the rollercoasters and scenery, great job!

Thanks! Much appreciated

Awesome work so far!

Also, where did you get the Flying Coaster on Extended Track CTR? I want to use it for some of my own work!

I believe the CTR came from the NETON2 pack.. You can download it online somewhere, it comes with CTR's and CSO, Not sure if it includes any CFR's as I can't remember sorry /:

Awesome park! My only criticism is to simply add more foliage.

More foliage is to come, The park is no where near finished yet! So much more to do!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK UPDATE!

(Real Life) I haven't been to the park recently but I aim to have an update sometime within the next 7 days, I've been busy with starting school as I have exams.. I do plan to work on the park more in the evenings and weekends now though! Thanks for your co-operation

• 5 weeks later...