TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE official NFL thread for the 2005 season

Guest CoastinKatie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I agree the Patriots rule!

I'm from New England so needless to say between the Patriots and the RedSox I've have a good year!

The Patriots though have a tough schedule! Not to mention that EVERYONE wants to beat them, because they have won 3 of the last 4 Superbowls!!!

This year will be the hardest one yet! But, I wouldn't bet against them!!!

Go Pats!!!

You know at first I thought the 49ers had a little touch of the jungle fever....

Cuz they sure where getting F'd by McNabb :shock: ..................

but seriously, I'm glad to see the Dolphins are up to thier old tricks again.

Only 2 more weeks

P All "C'Mon Ricky"

I am the farthest thing from a football/ NFL fan but I thought I would mention this anyway.

Plans were recently announced for a new stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. It will replace the RCA Dome (formaly called Hossier Dome) and will be named Indiana Dome, at least until a company pays for the name! With the city agreeing to build this, the Colts have agreed to stay in Indianapolis for the next 30 years, so nobody has to worry about them sneaking off in the middle of the night! I know plans call for the name to be Indiana Dome, but look at all the names of other venues in Indiana. Conseco Fieldhouse, Verizon Wirless Music Center, RCA Dome, and others. Some people don't agree with this move, but a lot more do. I personaly don't care about it, allthough they are paying for it with taxpayers money.

^Well, what I meant by "old tricks", was last seasons tricks.......AKA loosing

I am well aware that the Dolphins suck, but I can still hope.

As for New years day.... lets just remember that the 'Phins are responsable for 1 of the only 2 losses of the mighty Super Bowl champs. (oops I said super bowl, do I owe the NFL some $$ now??)

although it will be cold, so they will probably lose.......Oh well.

P All "ya never know"

Edited by Florida420

Is it Sunday yet? For the Stilla's to march all ova New England? Damn it isn't. Well at least I get to watch this game, 4:15 Eastern. I may need to throw a Stilla party!

Katie, Remember number 39 GOOOOO WILLY!

My Stillas lost to NE yesterday in what I call the "most sloppiest game of the DECADE!"

Did anyone want to hit Randle El for that so-called "toss" to Ward yesterday. We could have scored, if he wasn't so stupid!

NE was all over Big Ben and Willie too. They knew if Willie had the ball and there was a hole in the pocket he was gone. They didn't let him anywhere near a scoring zone.

Katie, who is bitching and moaning to the sloppy game played.