TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Acris Wood v2 [RCT3]

First of all, i'm new here so hello everyone .. secondly the title of the topic isn't really relevant to what i'm actually showing you right now, it's just cause that's what the file name is called for some reason..

Also my name MorqStanZa, that's because of my clan (that's my name).. but the username that most people know me by on Shyguys World and a little on RCTLounge is Ethan! but that name was taken

Some Random Theme Park Chain Park

Right so I was looking at a topic earlier today for the new ride "Skyrush" at Hersheypark and got somewhat inspired by the colours haha, and decided to make a intamin blitz with yellow track

At the end of this "project" and with your help, i'm hoping to have a fairly decent theme park (maybe a theme park chain) but we'll have to wait and see for that, right now i just need help deciding on the layout for the ride and whether or not it should have a river

Those pictures are without the river, i'm not sure about the back of the layout (un-supported area), what d'you think of it?

And with the river.

Comments/Criticism are appreciated

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, as for the top hat, I was aiming to kinda get away from putting one in, don't know why, i just didn't want the coaster to have one..

And I've changed the layout at the back as suggested, does this look better?

And an overview so far!

The last art dosn't look right. Maybe if you put in another airtime hill after the first one so it goes beyond the brake run, then 90 degree it and do the turnaround so when it is parallell and lined up to the brake run you can put a drop in and straight into the brake run. If you understand.

The ride is now more or less finished, apart from a little back-up support to be added to the middle section of the ride. This is the back of the ride and the ride is now a lot smoother so thanks for the suggestions

That's how it looks going into the brakes and transfer track. Next up will be the bushes and shrubs being added next to the river bed