TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Gateway Square (RCT3)

Happy Holidays this is the Media Day for the new coaster Gotham City Gauntlet. The Tree Topper hasn't been built yet, here ya go.

Due to my "double posting" I have been accused of I'm going to put the last post up here.

Before I make another update I'm going to need to see some feedback or I feel as if I shouldn't continue with the posting of this park if no feedback is given. Please start to "Let me know down below", thank you! I just want to know how much support I have in this park on here.

111.bmp

There it is!!! the new coaster!!!

112.bmp

Nice entry way

113.bmp

Look's like a great coaster filled with lot's of fun!

114.bmp

115.bmp

122.bmp

The park had some places open for the Media Day! heres inside the Coke Freestyle Store

123.bmp

Remember this view? Sure has changed!

124.bmp

Splash Down was open for us :). Rumor has it Splash Down will be getting a new support system that's steel not wood... Not sure if this is true.

125.bmp

They had Vortex open!

126.bmp

American Thunder was open as well.

127.bmp

And many have been wondering about the new Heatwave/old goliath coaster's renovation. Here is the new entrance, rather nice looking.

130.bmp

131.bmp

128.bmp

129.bmp

132.bmp

Heatwaves ironic Splash Down!

133.bmp

And that the Media Day update!

Edited by joco07

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I make another update I'm going to need to see some feedback or I feel as if I shouldn't continue with the posting of this park if no feedback is given. Please start to "Let me know down below", thank you! EDIT* Sorry if is considered a double post. I though the rule was no double posing within 24 hours I believed I followed that I will go look at the rules of this form once again.

Edited by joco07

Stop double/triple posting. NOW.

You've been warned at least two times. If there's interest in your park, people will reply.

I was told the rule was no double posting with in 24 hours and if you look at the times its well within 24 hours. I didn't see a tipple post. And I have been warned 1 time and deleted that one, RD told me and I kindly and respectably deleted it. Thank you for letting me know. I never saw the rule about double posting in the rule section of this form. But now I have been told it, thank you I'll be sure to not do that again. I would delete the one you are talking about, but it won't let me, sorry about this.

Here we go, Six Flags Gateway Square is in full swing now for the season! Here's the park's update so far in the season, as well as some things I will show you what I'm in the process of doing Enjoy, while in the park Enjoy a nice Coke-a-cola

Shot0724.bmp

Look at the riders enjoying the new coaster!

Shot0725.bmp

Chairswings swingin around

Shot0727.bmp

Starshape has been closed for the first 2 months of operation.

Shot0728.bmp

No word on whats wrong, or if it will reopen. It's to bad this is a really thrilling ride, I hope they get it back up and running!

Shot0729.bmp

A maintenance worker was spotted leaving the ride.

Shot0731.bmp

More Tree's have grown all around the park mostly by Heatwave.

Shot0732.bmp

Add's for the new coaster have gone up.

Shot0733.bmp

a Joker logo is now on top of the tunnel of the ride.

Shot0734.bmp

The Frog Hopper will be placed here.

Shot0737.bmp

It went up fairly quickly.

Shot0738.bmp

Swat has some new plants! They look very nice too!

Shot0739.bmp

Overview of the new plants

Shot0741.bmp

Tree Topper was seen testing and opened shortly after. There was no BIG announcement for it.

Shot0742.bmp

Splash Water Fall's got a nice big renovation over the off season! This is the last picture of the "old" Splash Water Fall's

Shot0754.bmp

What's new in this picture?

Shot0757.bmp

Splash Water Fall's renovation, not only did SWF get a new look it also has a NEW name "Tidal Wave"

Shot0755.bmp

Shot0756.bmp

Tidal Wave also got a new bridge!

that's the end of the park update! I need some help refer to the picture below

Shot0753.bmp

Do you guys like the way this is looking, I'm adding CS supports to Hurricane and was wondering if you like the way it's turning out?

Poll!!!

I have a question for all of y'all! Would you rather see Hurricane get new supports, or would you rather get a "NEW RIDE/COASTER!" in it's place?

Comment what you want! Please do it very soon I need the results by Wednesday by 6:00PM "Texas Time" I'm not sure of the time zone we are in

Mini Update

Ok, I got some people on my FB also vote and 1 on TPR and they have decided to let hurricane go for a new better coaster next year! Hurricane was one of my favorite rides to make! I'm not going to lie I'm happy that the vote came out this way, I really was not proud of the Supports of Hurricane at all! They look so strange to me. But now I can make a new coaster and modernize the park

EDIT*********** Unfortunately RCT3 crashed and my data for the rest of the season was lost But I have another file that has the next season under way!

So next update will be an add introducing the new ride of the next season!

Edited by joco07

What's coming next season? Six Flags leaked a ad for the park take a look!

Looks like Green Lantern is coming! Wonder what type of coaster it will be.... Zac Spin, Flying, or maybe a wing-rider! Oh how exiting!

FYI that is not my real voice ahah it was extremely edited!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another ad was leaked!!! Wow This time it's a... well see for your self!

Edited by joco07

Hello fellow TPR members and fans of Six Flags Gateway Square! I have some new's to report about the status of SFGS. Well, my park will be put on hold due to the fact I now have a job as Ride Attendant at Six Flags Over Texas . So I have a lot of things with SF to do right now until my Basic Training is done. I will let you know when I resume the parks progress .

Thank You for you're understanding.

• 4 months later...

I have resided to quit this park... My RCT3 game keeps crashing on it after about 10mins on this park and I can't seem to fix the problem. I had a great new Sky Screamer to show and my Green Lantern coaster to show but I cant get the park to work to finish it all! I'm sad to let go best park I made yet!! I hope to start another park but I'm bad at making layouts of a park sooo we shall see! If you have any suggestions for what my Next Park should be tell me!!! I need ideas!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...