TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Gateway Square (RCT3)

Hey, this is my first upload of one of my parks on TPR. So I'm a noob at this . This park is Six Flags Gateway Square, I originally made this park way different. But spent many day's reworking the park and making it look nice . It's not a standard Six Flags theme park, I made it what I would make a Six Flags park look like.

This park has a big influence from the Six Flags Carolina RCT3 park and includes some buildings from that park.

Please tell me how I can improve in the game and what you would like to be seen done to the park or the rides any feed back its greatly appreciated!!

1.bmp

Welcome to Six Flags Gateway Park!!

2.bmp

This is the main entry, I tried to make it have a garden look to it :)

3.bmp

The whole entrance.

4.bmp

The first ride you see is Acrophobia a fun and thrilling drop tower. It's old name was Thrill Fall.

5.bmp

Overview of Acrophobia.

6.bmp

This an overview of the Triangle Way area of the park. home to the parks first coaster Flame Friction, and V2,Little Dipper, Scrambler, and Chair swings.

7.bmp

V2 is located right next to Acrophobia.

8.bmp

V2.

9.bmp

Next up is the Little Dipper! Located right by V2.

10.bmp

Little Dippers layout.

11.bmp

The station and the warning sign.

12.bmp

The entry to Adventure Bay!

13.bmp

The parks swinging ship, Buccaneer

14.bmp

Buccaneer's area

15.bmp

The backside of Buccaneer

16.bmp

Splash Water Fall's the park only water attraction... Can anyone help me figure a new name for Splash Water Fall's?

17.bmp

Moving on to the parks Bumper Car ride

18.bmp

Bumper Car's

19.bmp

The parks first looping coaster Hurricane! The ride is backwards the whole time!

20.bmp

Hurricane.

21.bmp

Hurricane.

22.bmp

Hurricane.

23.bmp

The Scrambler ride, this was originally Tango over by Swat you will see that later.

24.bmp

Scrambler

25.bmp

Flame Friction was the first coaster in the park.

26.bmp

This is Vortex the parks Stand-Up coaster. I based this coaster on Vortex at Carowinds.

27.bmp

Vortex

28.bmp

Vortex

29.bmp

Vortex Entrance.

30.bmp

Star Spin (I would like a new name for this but cant think of a good one, so can you make up a better one) Must be patriotic.

31.bmp

Star Spin

32.bmp

Now we are over to the Fiesta part of the park. Home to Tango II (this is where Scrambler was originally placed)

33.bmp

and Swat!

34.bmp

The Entry to SWAT!

35.bmp

The Nightmare Train

36.bmp

The Wii Experience cost 15$ to ride but it's a BLAST!

37.bmp

Wii Experience

38.bmp

The Jr.Boomerang.

39.bmp

Jr.Boomerang

40.bmp

Look at the people enjoying the Jr.Boomerang a great addition to the park!

41.bmp

The main way and you can see Starshape ride and the Steel Titan coaster in the back

42.bmp

Starshape is one of our main thrill rides!

43.bmp

right next to starshape is Steel Titan a floorless coaster

44.bmp

Steel Titan is a very twisted coaster.

45.bmp

Steel Titans layout

46.bmp

Wild Mouse!

47.bmp

Wild Mouse! layout

48.bmp

The Zipper Ride is a great fair ground ride that we have made a permanent addition to the park.

49.bmp

Zipper

50.bmp

Gateway's Main Street

51.bmp

The Merry-Go-Round is located in that building.

52.bmp

The Merry-Go-Round

53.bmp

here you can see American Thunder!

54.bmp

American Thunder's Layout

55.bmp

The Rock is in a sorta hidden area of the park but its a great ride!

56.bmp

The Rock has a well, Rokin Theme :p

57.bmp

and the New Coke-a-Cola Freestyle. This used to be the entrance/line for the old Mine Train ride.

58.bmp

The Newest coaster is Goliath!

60.bmp

Goliath's Track

61.bmp

Goliath's Layout

63.bmp

Goliath has a Splash Down part of it all!

62.bmp

Goliath's Train is the new B&M hyper trains!!

images.jpg.6650ef64d310b1f8a7f67dbbcda6fc11.jpg

Edited by joco07

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice start! There are a few areas that could need some touching up to add some extra realism but it looks good - I especially like V2 for some reason. I would suggest for you to use less pictures in one update though in the future as there is an awful lot in the first post...

As for the flume: Pirate Falls, Buccanear Falls?

Press Release.

Six Flags Gateway Square will be getting new additions for the next season! We are exited for the changes going on in the park for next year. First of we would like to say that the Wild Mouse coaster and the Zipper are being sold off to another Theme Park, who wishes to not be named at this time. Wild Mouse and the Zipper have been a great attraction for many year's and enjoyed by very many kids visiting the park. We are sad to see it go, but we are Exited about the new additions for next season to come in it's place.

The New attractions we are not going to name at this time but we can tell you of the other changes around the park!

Star Spin is going to be renamed ( The Star Spangled Screamer) thank you to coastercrazy 9 for the name . Also the Coke-Freestyle bulding will get a few touch ups, and Steel Titan's last loop is being removed due to it's stress on the structure and will be replaced with another track. We hope to see you all next year. Don't forget to get your last rides on the Zipper and Wild Mouse before they are gone!!!

Sounds like we have an interesting few months ahead!

Okay I love this park. It makes me feel like I'm at a Six Flags park for some reason, but that good a thing though. Also for some names for the water ride could be Davy Jones Revange, Skull Mountian, Black Beards Splash Down. That is really all I could think of, but your park is awesome keep up the good work.

Update time!

Six Flags Gateway Square is winding down for the season let's see whats going on

This update will have Wild Mouse and the Zippers closing day and Removal for the "NEW" attraction's coming next season.

64.bmp

This sign was put in front of Wild Mouse.

65.bmp

Zipper's sign said "Attraction's" This look's like there will be more that one new ride!

66.bmp

Wild Mouse has a short line, Surprising after all the up roar about this coaster being removed.

67.bmp

Some of the last On-Ride Pic's to be taken on Wild Mouse.....

68.bmp

The last riders enjoying there last ride on this historic Wooden Wild Mouse sad to see it go.

69.bmp

This view will be different next season.

70.bmp

I'm told the sign will remain on the property for some unknown reason

71.bmp

A day later this was the scene at Wild Mouse and Zipper, The sign was already removed.

75.bmp

Deconstruction has already started.

77.bmp

A week later Wild Mouse is almost gone. Zipper was already removed

76.bmp

79.bmp

The park did not let anyone near the area for 2 weeks due to the dust flying around. So I came back after it was all done. Wild Mouse is no more

78.bmp

Six Flags sent me this picture that area is so bare now. I guess we shall see what's coming in. My next update will be Steel Titan's last loop being removed and the new track installed, another surprise about Steel Titan too!

I love this park! Everything looks great, my only critique is maybe adding some DC Superhero attractions, for instance Steel Titan looks a lot like a Superman-esque looking ride, or maybe a Batman themed ride.

I will confirm that Steel Titan will not get a Super Hero theme. Stay tuned for the next update I plan to roll out later tonight. I want to get the story of the park up to where the park is in my game. That way I can leave it at a good hanging point and give me time to make necessary changes in and around the park.

Now for the Steel Titan picture's, Six Flags let be in to see the new track on Steel Titan's . So here we go!

PS, I know my updates are really fast right now, but they will slow down after the second season of the park on here Sorry if I update to fast

Tell me if you like the updates this fast or should I slow way down?

80.bmp

The loop was removed, this is the only picture of the old layout you will see

81.bmp

The new track is in!! but the track is a differnt color than the rest of the ride......

88.bmp

Overview of new track

84.bmp

as you can see Steel Titan has a new color! This one is promised to not fade as fast as the old one.

83.bmp

The Loading/Unloading area has been renovated with wood panels and new fences featuring the new color!

Press Meeting!

Six Flags Gateway Square.

We are very sorry to report that the NEW attraction's for the next season have been canceled! We are very sorry about this, the city denied us of doing construction on any new rides till the year after. We are unsure of this reason, but we must follow it. The good new's is the projects have been moved to the next season and not abandon. Due to this major inconvenience we are doing other Improvements to the park such as repainting another attraction. We are deeply sorry for this event. We hope this doesn't stop you from coming back to the park this year.

Well this is a major disappointment! But at least the new ride will come next year. Next seasons update will be rather short, and the New Ride season will be bigger so I want the next season to be short. Mainly because I started the work on the new ride in my computer and forgot to save it in another file, so I only have a few screen shot's of the 2nd season. Sorry about that.

So here's the second season!

93.bmp

The fist picture of the second season!

94.bmp

Starshape got a new paint job!

95.bmp

Coke-Freestyle got a some new items.

96.bmp

and on to the not so new ride area.. I really hope they do something here soon.

97.bmp

A view of it from The Rock attraction.

98.bmp

and a view from the Drop Tower.

99.bmp

Moving on, Goliath has what I'm told a temporary sign. I wonder why it's temporary?

100.bmp

The Chairswings got some covers from the blazing sun! Great improvement it did get very hot waiting in line sometimes.

101.bmp

People enjoying Flame Friction. :)

102.bmp

Subway has made it's way in the park. It's nice that it "fits in" with Main Street.

103.bmp

V2 got a add all over it. I'm not to happy about that but the park must make cash some how.

104.bmp

more V2 add's

105.bmp

A Coke-Freestyle add was placed where the old New attraction sign was.

106.bmp

Star Spin got a new name (thank you coastercrazy 9 for the name :) ) The Star Spangled Screamer!

107.bmp

108.bmp

It's a great ride!! Make's many sick!

109.bmp

Wii Experience is sill here! The price to ride has gone down to 10$!!!! yay

110.bmp

and I leave you with this. Why are Goliath's lights a different color now? Is there something going on with Goliath? Stay Tuned to find out!

Season 3 on TPR is "Heating Up" Press Meeting

As you all know a new ride is coming in next season! We will conform that it's a roller coaster, and a kiddy ride

We are very exited for the new additions to the park. One attraction will be getting a "hot" makeover! What ride will it be? Well we might as well tell you that now! Goliath will be getting a new paint job and a new name!!! The new name is.....(drum roll please)... Heatwave! We felt that the Goliath name was used to often and people around the world would talk about the wrong Goliath. So we decided to end the confusion and rename the attraction, with the new name the coaster will be getting a "real" entrance where it's more noticeable! We hope you have a great day! and visit us next year!

Six Flags has attached a teaser for the new coaster!

180923_10150089392998740_52129033739_6305682_4621094_n.jpg.1b2e768185dcbb422b1118a52f0ed47c.jpg

What will it be? I have an idea but I don't want to share it. What do you think it is? Let me know down below :)

Six Flags Gateway Square Press Meeting

We are glad to introduce our newest coaster Gotham City Gauntlet Escape From Arkham Asylum! Or simply put Gotham City Gauntlet!! We are proud to introduce our Custom Steel Wild Mouse with hair pin turns Wild drops all while escaping Gotham's biggest Evil Villains! In addition to the new coaster we are adding another family attraction! A Frog Hopper from S&S Worldwide called Tree Topper a great new ride! We hope to see you next season with these new ride!!!

Sounds like a GREAT new year with these new additions

180923_10150089392998740_52129033739_6305682_4621094_n.jpg.8716befbcca9fe1100bfb520d4a08a3b.jpg

the park is very good, my only problem with it is that half the coasters are left with there normal supports, i think by adding custom supports to the steel coasters that you have made would make them look a lot more realistic, i feel with them being left the way they are its a job that half finished. other then that i love the buildings and the style of the park, it is also very Six Flagish which makes it Evan better. like i said though doing custom supports on the coasters you haven't would defiantly improve it.

Jake

the park is very good, my only problem with it is that half the coasters are left with there normal supports, i think by adding custom supports to the steel coasters that you have made would make them look a lot more realistic, i feel with them being left the way they are its a job that half finished. other then that i love the buildings and the style of the park, it is also very Six Flagish which makes it Evan better. like i said though doing custom supports on the coasters you haven't would defiantly improve it.

Jake

I'm working on custom supports for Hurricane at this time, Steel Titans are going to be a challenge due to its twisting track. The Splash Down will be getting some nice new realistic supports that I'm working on right now. They will all have Custom Supports soon! Maybe in January they will all have them!