TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Corkscrew Gardens (RCT2)

That might be one of the best wooden coaster layouts ever made in RCT2. Very Dinn-like and unique! Kind of like the old Texas Giant.

Yes, but see, both the Texas Giant, and Mean Streak have more then just one single dimension of turns, which to be honest, makes for a boring, uninspired layout.

Brody, I've seen better layouts from you, heck, your last woodie in your last park was very well done; try replicating that, as I think it has a better look.

Also, I notice that your foliage is inconsistent with some of your areas-- Eruption's looks very unnatural, and forced, while the last few screens have been more natural in feel. Just a nit pick.

Please continue this though, I smell a breakthrough.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might be one of the best wooden coaster layouts ever made in RCT2. Very Dinn-like and unique! Kind of like the old Texas Giant.

Yes, but see, both the Texas Giant, and Mean Streak have more then just one single dimension of turns, which to be honest, makes for a boring, uninspired layout.

I'm just wondering what does "one single dimension of turns" means... Just so I don't build a layout that does that either. Never heard that phrase before. Thanks!

I just mean it has all left turns basically, which seems boring. At least some sort of directional change is very much welcomed.

haha, Just trying to sound smart, which didn't work out. P

All Left Turns, Sounds like a NASCAR Race, and we all know how good those are

• 5 months later...

Well it has been a long time since I have updated this thread. Mostly because I haven't been inspired at all until I went to Carowinds last week and got inspired to finish my park. Anyway here is a new update.

SCR53.bmp

Well the park has added foliage around the pirate ship, and the park added a bridge. Also a sign has appeared by the entrance of the log flume. It is still unnamed, but that will change next week. I heard the park will announce the name of the log flume.

SCR55.bmp

The log flume had theme added to it. As I can tell it looks to me that it is theme to some type of hillbilly story.

SCR57.bmp

SCR58.bmp

Last update for today.

• 5 months later...

I know I haven't updated this thread for a long time. I just been very busy lately and that I haven't had any time to play RCT2, and I am sorry. I been playing over the weekend and this is what I have got done so far. I am redoing the whole park to fits it theme.

SCR65.BMP

I am currently redoing Black Falcon, but it isn't called that anymore. It is now called Phoenix. The story is similar to Superbeast at Corkscrew Adventures.

SCR72.BMP

I added more theme elements to Eruption.

SCR73.BMP

SCR74.BMP

SCR81.BMP

New cafe, and it is called Voodoo Cafe. Phoenix actually runs through the cafe. Guest can sit by by glass windows that are inside it.

• 1 month later...

New Update. Well, I am almost done redoing the park. Although some screens are unfinished.

SCR89.BMP

I added another mountain to Kentucky Viper.

SCR93.BMP

I am in the process of adding more things around the mountain that it wraps around. Although here is what I have finish so far.

SCR97.BMP

I added more foliage to the Log Flume.

SCR103.BMP

SCR106.BMP

I don't know if I will keep this cabin that the log flume "crashes" threw. I kinda like it, but it kinda makes no sense on how it is crashing through a cabin. If anyone has any thoughts for me on what to add to this, please tell me. I would love to hear your all's suggestions.

SCR87.BMP

Maybe a new bathroom design.

SCR100.BMP

I kinda redid the white building.

SCR102.BMP

I added a random building behind it. I may change some of the foliage around it, but I still don't know. Anyway, this is the last photo of this update. I hope you enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...