arrowfanman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 9/7/05...

Robb - 789

Elissa - 665

Robb will be over 800 by years end, I have a chance at hitting 700.

I reckon I probably have the 2nd or 3rd highest coaster count for a chick. Robb is probably in the top 10 overall.

I'm pretty sure Elissa is probably in the top 2 or 3 "chick" enthusiasts. And after our insane trip we're about to plan over xmas, she might take that #2 spot!

But yeah, I'm sure Lisa is well ahead of Elissa, Dana I'm not so sure.....

--Robb "She at least has the highest count for her young age of 24!" Alvey

I realize there are many different variations of how one counts their credits. My question, however, is when do you start counting? Is it when you consider yourself an enthusiast? I ask because I have many coasters I rode as a youngster and even through my teens...do I count these? Some of those coasters are now history. I've always been a huge coaster fan but never joined a club until 2 years ago.

Just curious what you guys think.

d

^ We're actually going to the north pole to kill santa before he spreads happiness to all the children!

--Robb "It's a secret! Otherwise we wouldn't be able to play more where in the world...games!" Alvey

do does this mean you dont want to meet up with people anymore. Because I could be at the same park you are at, and I would never know!

I counted coasters that don't exist anymore. Mountain Express in MM'75 is an example. Zambeezi Zinger in WoF'95 is another I rode. As long as you can honestly remember that yes, indeed, that was one you rode. We all got to be honest with ourself, right? If it's just a numbers thing, well.... But's that MO.

I was actually quite surprised I had been on quite a few thru my years, cool to find out, after all this itme. And I'll be hitting my first 100 with the UK tour which is nice, too.

Enjoy your counting!

Yes count DD as two! They are completely seperate layouts, as well as different inversions on each one.

The more credits the better!

Katie, yes I am a credit whore, O.

Robb only counts Gwazi as one credit? They are distinctly two different tracks. I can understand counting a racer as one credit (which I do) since they both pretty much share the same supports and all, but Gwazi is two distinctly different tracks.

Edited by Erik Johnson