TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IAAPA 2011 Trade Show - TPR's Official Report!

Great coverage again Robb, I can't decide if that Fishpipe looks really fun or just really weird, but I would definitely like to try the thing out. Seems like it would be a great addition to a water park as kind of a non-slide wet ride alternative of some sorts.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great updates as always. Thank you VERY much.

Robb, I understand B&M can't talk about much, and yes, he's a bit stiff in-front of the camera, but did he mention anything about rotating seats on their wing rider coasters, and/or if 2013 will be as strong for them as 2012?

I wanna say a huge thanks you Robb (and co) for these photos and videos coverages, this is so awesome!

Otherwise, do you planned to go in Europe next year? The new Maurer Sohne at Bayern Park (Freischütz) looks so atomic and no POV are out nowaday.. I hope we'll be able to hear some "Weee!" and "Twistyyy!" soon.

Anyway, we're still tuned!

Robb, I understand B&M can't talk about much, and yes, he's a bit stiff in-front of the camera, but did he mention anything about rotating seats on their wing rider coasters, and/or if 2013 will be as strong for them as 2012?

He was very clear with me before the interview that he was unable to talk about anything that hasn't been announced or information that wasn't released yet, so I respected that and didn't even bring up any new technology or any rumors that have been floating around the internet.

He was very clear with me before the interview that he was unable to talk about anything that hasn't been announced or information that wasn't released yet, so I respected that and didn't even bring up any new technology or any rumors that have been floating around the internet.

Actually that's understandable with all the rides they have to build and the planned attractions coming up as time goes on. He was abit stiff like said before, but, I can see why.

Awesome video too, the Fishpipe segment was funny and entertaining to watch. Zamperla despite my mishappenings with their rides, it sounds like they're having a grand time. It's good to hear they've been getting so many clients and being the head of some real good and decent quality projects.

Thanks again, great video!

I wonder how well a Big Fun would into the footprint of, say, a Vekoma Boomerang.

My guess is that the footprint for a Boomerang is larger than two Wild Mouse coasters, so it should fit. At least I think Chris Gray said Big Fun takes up the space of two Wild "Mice".

Your own IAAPA Bag-O-Crap will never be as cool as a TPR one, because I didn't fart in yours!

Fine. I will settle for inadequacy once again. Maybe I'll fart in it myself and feel a little better.

The Wing Coaster shrine was getting a little lonely, anyway...