TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

This is the most difficult post I think I have ever had to write......

My Dad, who has not been well had a fairly serious accident/fall today and had to go to the hospital-as my Mom is disabled and cannot drive, I am unfortunately going to have to miss WCB for the first time ever this year. I am more concerned about my Dad, but I am very disappointed about having to bail out on my favorite annual event literally two days before.

If ANYONE needs a ticket for both days please PM or e-mail me directly; thanks.

Sorry you are going to miss WCB, hope your dad gets better...

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about that too... I'm most likely going to do the Montezuma's Revenge tour if we can only do one, followed by the roundhouse tour as my second choice, with Silver Bullet being last.

Yeh, that's my plan too. I just hope I can get there fast enough to sign up. It would be cool if Rob would release how many people are allowed in each group and an approx. number on how many people are going so I can gauge how worried I should be, lol.

At any rate, a tour at Knotts for anything is pretty cool!

^ SFMM has fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo, that's probably the most secure place.

The park won't let you take any loose articles on the rides, even during ERT.

They will also let you keep your stuff at the station, and during ERT it "should" be fine. I've never had an issue before.

They also do have all day fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo that you can use to store your camera when you just want to "ride".

The general rule I follow is essentially not leaving anything at the station I couldn't afford to lose.

EDIT: You can probably get what "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo" means.

I am planning to buy a souvenir cup for tomorrow but I am wondering if when I go on the rides do I have to use the Fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo or can I put it off to the side?

For the Magic Mountain day, I was wondering where everyone was planning to go after morning ert. I'm the kind of person that plans the whole day out the day before, and can't decide whether to go straight to X2 and Tatsu area to beat the crowds, or stay in the back area to hit Riddler and Apocalypse. Suggestions?

For the Magic Mountain day, I was wondering where everyone was planning to go after morning ert. I'm the kind of person that plans the whole day out the day before, and can't decide whether to go straight to X2 and Tatsu area to beat the crowds, or stay in the back area to hit Riddler and Apocalypse. Suggestions?

I'm planning on X2 and Tatsu after ERT.

Heading out from Mission Viejo at 6:15am tomorrow! Can't wait!

I'm planning on X2 and Tatsu after ERT.

Heading out from Mission Viejo at 6:15am tomorrow! Can't wait!

I am also heading out from Mission Viejo but im leaving at 5:50 A.M.