TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out I am unable to get to WCB this year. (Screw up at work.) I have single tickets for both days. I'll sell them for $75 for the pair or $40 each. Email me via the links to the left if you are interested.

Harold

West Coast Bash is....

Saturday, February 18th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

Morning ERT is 8:30am - 10:30am on Goliath, Colossus, Scream, Batman, and Green Lantern.

Sunday, February 19th at Knott's Berry Farm

Event includes Morning & Night Exclusive Ride Time, Lunch, Park Management Presentations, and a lot more to be announced soon!

With ERT beginning at 8:30, I'd say 6:30 is probably a bit excessive, unless you have another reason to be there that early...

My entire families 1st TPR Event and WCB (actualy my 1st TPR Forum Post)...we are So Cal locals and very excited for ERT and meeting folks who share a common enthusiasm/hobby. So hopefully you are nice to newbies...unfortunately we only chose to attend Saturday at SFMM as we live very close to KBF and are there quite frequently. I already know we are going to regret that decision but will just add incentive to get to another event.

My entire families 1st TPR Event and WCB (actualy my 1st TPR Forum Post)...we are So Cal locals and very excited for ERT and meeting folks who share a common enthusiasm/hobby. So hopefully you are nice to newbies...unfortunately we only chose to attend Saturday at SFMM as we live very close to KBF and are there quite frequently. I already know we are going to regret that decision but will just add incentive to get to another event.

My first TPR event was Deep South Bash 2011, and I was attending without knowing anyone. The fact that this is the first event since then, and I am bringing a guest, should tell you how welcome I felt and what an awesome experience it was. Hope to meet you there!

It's my first WCB...I'm pretty excited about it.

By the way, I'm not too new here. I've had another account, and I made a few posts on it, but I can't remember my password to it and I can't get into the email that's linked to that account, so I just made this account to post here...I would have messaged Robb about it and get into the other account, but I figured he's too busy with his traveling/planning, and I didn't want to wait too much longer to post here...

But going both days, thankfully. I'm just beyond excited for this!

SOOOO EXCITED for this! Will Friday get here already!

Hey, is anyone driving down from the south bay Friday evening? We [sCVnizzle, me, and friends] are looking to leave somewhere around 4-4:30 in case anyone wants to caravan! We may stop at sonic in gilroy off the 101. Traffic's gonna suck but people gotta work... oh well.

TEAM 408 BABY!! Woot!!!!!!!!

It's my first WCB...I'm pretty excited about it.

By the way, I'm not too new here. I've had another account, and I made a few posts on it, but I can't remember my password to it and I can't get into the email that's linked to that account, so I just made this account to post here...I would have messaged Robb about it and get into the other account, but I figured he's too busy with his traveling/planning, and I didn't want to wait too much longer to post here...

But going both days, thankfully. I'm just beyond excited for this!

I hope you enjoy your first WCB

Just checked the weather report.

According to wunderground.com

0% chance of rain and lows in the upper 40's and high's in the upper 60's for Friday thru Monday. Partly cloudy to clear.

Looks like it's going to be great weather. The originally predicted rain went away.

This will be my first WCB. I attended last years DSB and ECB and had a blast. Can't wait.