TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Yes we've had a dry winter, but it's rained 2 out of the last 3 WCB's.

That being said, unless it's one of those big "3 straight days of pouring rain" (that we can get), it's usually scattered showers and not a big deal.

Also, looking at the 10-day forecast, it's showing rain next Wed/Thu. We should start to get an idea of WCB weather by Thursday but I wouldn't count anything out until probably the middle of next week.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should pack a sweatshirt/windbreaker just in case the weather is cooler. I'm planning to bring my rain jacket as well, just in case of rain, but we'll know more about the forecast as we get closer to the event. I still had fun at last year's WCB, even with the rain at Knott's.

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!

Just got in some great news from Knott's Berry Farm! Xcelerator will be open for BOTH of our ERT sessions, morning and evening, which brings us a total of THREE HOURS of ERT on Xcelerator!!!

West Coast Bash tickets are going FAST! Get them now before the sell out!

Link: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

See you at West Coast Bash!

--Robb

wow, after the incident in 2010, and the rain-out in 2011, we will FINALLY be able to get some much-needed ERT on Xcelerator! Super excited, the Knott's day is shaping up to be awesome!

However, I have to ask Rob, is there anything else that Magic Mountain is going to do for us? I mean, the ERT and lunch activities are always awesome, but the only other thing is the Lex Luthor presentation? I can only assume that that would be coupled with the usual management Q&A session... Is there anything else in the works for SFMM? Don't think I am complaining, more inquisitive really... From what I remember the past 3 years I have come to WCB, most of the special activities etc. have been announced by this time, 2 weeks from the event.

However, I have to ask Rob, is there anything else that Magic Mountain is going to do for us? I mean, the ERT and lunch activities are always awesome, but the only other thing is the Lex Luthor presentation? I can only assume that that would be coupled with the usual management Q&A session... Is there anything else in the works for SFMM? Don't think I am complaining, more inquisitive really... From what I remember the past 3 years I have come to WCB, most of the special activities etc. have been announced by this time, 2 weeks from the event.

To be honest, as of right now... No. SFMM is usually good with "surprises", so we'll have to wait and see! I would have to assume they will want to top what they have done in years past, right?