TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out I'm going to Six Flags WCB! Whoop! My wife just surprised me with tickets. Stoked. Hey if you get that info on those printed season passes let me know bc we just bought ours online and wont be able to process them until that day. Thanks for any info! See you all there!

Hey does anyone know if you'll need to have your SFMM pass processed already upon arrival to WCB? Or can you print out the receipt voucher & show it? Then pick up the pass that day. Thanks!

I *think* you can get in with the printed voucher, but I would call and ask the park, just to be sure.

--Robb

I got in with my voucher last time I went to SFMM so it should be okay.

This will be my first WCB, so I wanted to ask; How does parking work for this event? Is it just normal parking? Or is that included somehow with the ticket? (trying to figure out how many cars to take here)

Thanks,

Josh

LAST CALL FOR WEST COAST BASH!!!

West Coast Bash is very, VERY close to selling out! If you don't get you tickets in the next couple of days, you probably won't get tickets.

Event details and tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

I would not hesitate any longer. Buy them now!

--Robb "You've been warned!" Alvey

This will be my first WCB, so I wanted to ask; How does parking work for this event? Is it just normal parking? Or is that included somehow with the ticket? (trying to figure out how many cars to take here)

Thanks,

Josh

Last year at Knotts WCB if you got to the park early than parking was free.

For anyone looking to save some money on a hotel reservation at the Knott's hotel, hotwire.com offers rates for ~$60/night+tax.

If you search for Buena Park on Hotwire, the Knott's hotel is the one listed with 7 amenities and 3 stars. I tried searching for the hotel with different browsers, and prices seem to fluctuate between $58-$63/night.

The grand total per night is $68.93/night. That's $20 off TPR's rate!

To make this deal even sweeter, use fatwallet.com Cashback for an extra 3% off at Hotwire.

My booking confirmation

What to look for:

^^I got Knott's for $78 a night off an Australian website (hotelclub.com.au) including parking (not that I'm driving) for the Sunday night. I was quite surprised at the price, I normally stay at the Radisson just down the road, but the Knott's hotel was much cheaper this time. I booked before the TPR offer came up anyway, so luckily I got something slightly lower - probably with the higher $AUD it negates the saving a little.

I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Valencia on Friday & Saturday night, I'm not driving so I needed something close to the park.

This may be an odd question to some, but what is the weather like this time of year(i.e rain, temp, humidity, etc) for the general area around the parks? I've been checking weather.com's 10 day span for Valencia, CA and occasionally some rain clouds will pop up, but weather.com isn't always that accurate. Last year it rained but it also was in March. As a general consensus, do you think we should be good with weather?

This may be an odd question to some, but what is the weather like this time of year(i.e rain, temp, humidity, etc) for the general area around the parks? I've been checking weather.com's 10 day span for Valencia, CA and occasionally some rain clouds will pop up, but weather.com isn't always that accurate. Last year it rained but it also was in March. As a general consensus, do you think we should be good with weather?

It'll probably be sunny, mild in the high 60's low 70's. Cold in the morning and night (well, California cold which is in the low 50's). Probably no rain, as we've had a very dry rainy season this year.

It'll probably be sunny, mild in the high 60's low 70's. Cold in the morning and night (well, California cold which is in the low 50's). Probably no rain, as we've had a very dry rainy season this year.

Looks good then. I don't mind the temperature really, just if it rains or thunder/lightning. Sweet, looking forward to a great trip! Thanks man