TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

Another awesome announcement for the Knott's Berry Farm day of West Coast Bash 2012!

Knott's Calico Steam Trains turned 60 this year, and to celebrate the anniversary, they have re-christened one of the locomotives, and done some work on the trians, including the legendary "Edna" car!

We will get a tour of the roundhouse where all this work takes place back stage, and get to see "Edna" up close!

If you're a train fanatic, you don't want to miss this! It's also a great way to experience some of the history that makes up Knott's Berry Farm!

West Coast Bash tickets are on sale now! Get them before they sell out: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

West Coast Bash is Feb 18th at Six Flags Magic Mountain and Feb 19th at Knott's Berry Farm. Click the link above for more details and to order tickets.

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

I was planning on leaving my D60 and flip camera at home, are we able to bring them with us on these tours? That would be really awesome. If not, I'm leaving them home and going to ride, ride, ride.

Yes, cameras during tours are encouraged, but neither of the parks will allow them on any rides.

Man! Sounds amazing! Can't wait! Six Flags has announced nothing! That sucks. But sounds like KNott's day will be AMAZING! Hope we get some tours and such at SFMM.

Um, I announced the morning ERT and the Lex Luthor presentation....

^I'm on QF11 at 3pm from SYD on Friday the 17th, and then I'm staying at the Garden Inn near SFMM.

Mum and I are no VA7 @ 10.50 from Brisbane to LA, were staying for a week so we are staying at anaheim plaza suites across the road from Disneyland. How long are you there for?

^I'm on QF11 at 3pm from SYD on Friday the 17th, and then I'm staying at the Garden Inn near SFMM.

Mum and I are no VA7 @ 10.50 from Brisbane to LA, were staying for a week so we are staying at anaheim plaza suites across the road from Disneyland. How long are you there for?

I'm over for a week and a bit. Get in on Friday, go to both west coast bash events on the weekend. Go to Vegas Mon, came back to LA Sat, go home Sunday night.

Barring any other acts of forgetful stoner stupidity from me, i should have a room at the Knotts hotel tomorrow, so if any poor drunken soul needs a floor (or couch, or other bed. unsure of how big/small the rooms are) let me know.

Edited by buckaroo234

Hey does anyone know if you'll need to have your SFMM pass processed already upon arrival to WCB? Or can you print out the receipt voucher & show it? Then pick up the pass that day. Thanks!

I *think* you can get in with the printed voucher, but I would call and ask the park, just to be sure.

--Robb