TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flights are booked, just have to get a car and room now.

Side note: Robb, is there going to be an event T-shirt this year?

Same. Except we (myself and screaminkid2005) have a problem, neither one of us are over 25 and we are having difficulties getting the car. Any suggestions of places around San Diego?

I honestly am so excited for WCB. On top of going to amazing parks, we get ERT, which is really any theme park enthusiasts dream come true. I just want to add that I am thankful for Robb and Elissa putting these events together so people can enjoy roller coasters and the atmosphere in a way most people don't. I've been to ECB at Kings Dominion which seemed to be on a smaller scale but still turned out to be awesome. I can't really remember the last time I was so excited for a trip. I may not post a ton on the forums but I read everyday. I've been reading stories and watching videos on coastertube on WCB from previous years to see all the fun. Since 2007, I've wanted to come so bad, and now I am!

2012 looks to be a great year for new roller coasters as well!

See you all February 18th!

In the words of Dick Kinzel,

Ride On!!!

The SFMM website doesn't say anything about this - is WCB going to coincide with Coaster Enthusiast Day this year? Just curious. Me and the kids will be there either way.

This is a private event, it will not be on the parks website. It does NOT coincide with Coaster Enthusiast Day as that will be open to all clubs and season pass holders. Theme Park Review prefers smaller events with OUR people only.

As for the shirt, correct, only shirts for Knott's Participants. SFMM was already very expensive and they did not want to provide a shirt.

The SFMM website doesn't say anything about this - is WCB going to coincide with Coaster Enthusiast Day this year? Just curious. Me and the kids will be there either way.

This is a private event, it will not be on the parks website. It does NOT coincide with Coaster Enthusiast Day as that will be open to all clubs and season pass holders. Theme Park Review prefers smaller events with OUR people only.

As for the shirt, correct, only shirts for Knott's Participants. SFMM was already very expensive and they did not want to provide a shirt.

Thanks, Elissa. That's really good news.

wcb12_smaller.jpg

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce that morning ERT at Six Flags Magic Mountain during West Coast Bash will include at least the following coasters:

8:30am - 10:30am - Goliath, Colossus, Scream, Batman, and Green Lantern!

Please note rides for ERT are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.

Get your West Coast Bash Tickets NOW! This event WILL SELL OUT!

Purchase tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

See you at West Coast Bash on Feb 18th & 19th, 2012!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

Doug from the Season Pass just sent me an email saying this was coming up. Holy smokes!! Wife approval, check, money, check, now I just have to find a way to get out of work on that Saturday. If I can get it to work out, I'll be a loaner and probably be very quiet, but as soon as I get comfortable...you have been warned. Great event, hope I can make it.