TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a bunch, I plan to pass on the water rides anyway and I doubt one train ops will be to much of a problem that time of the year. The only disappointment is Matterhorn but I guess that will be another excuse for me to return in a few years when Potter comes to town.

You're welcome!

The likely one train ops won't be an issue since you'll be attending both West Coast Bash days (I'm assuming).

Not much you're missing with the Matterhorn in my opinion besides the credit, and I guess the "classicness." Just a roaring stuffed animal and an extremely rough ride (I hope the Disney geeks don't attack me! ).

Seriously, I'm really thinking about doing this. The only problem I have is once I reach LA and the out-lying areas.

I need a ride from someone to Knotts and SFMM and back to my hotel. Or, worst comes to worst I could live with

someone for afew days and head back home. Mind, not all of this is set in stone - just really thinking out loud for

others to hear me out.

I really hope I can go - just to do some sweet Christmas/Santa talking.

Hi Guys, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out here.

I'm coming over from Australia for WCB and I am too young to hire a car, I have tried (and failed) using LA's public transport system before so I was hoping some one would be able to help me out by giving me a ride to/from parks.

I am happy to help pay for petrol / fuel / gas / anything else you would like to call it, or if your hiring a car I will chip in money for that too.

Also could you please give me the names of the hotels people tend to stay at so I can look into booking my accommodation.

Thanks.

^Friday night before WCB at SFMM on Saturday a lot of people will stay at the Holiday Inn Express. If you've used and feel comfortable with priceline or orbitz, it's often pretty easy to get a better deal for the Valencia area through them.

For Saturday and Sunday nights we'll have some sort of group rate at the Knott's Hotel.

Hi Guys, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out here.

I'm coming over from Australia for WCB and I am too young to hire a car, I have tried (and failed) using LA's public transport system before so I was hoping some one would be able to help me out by giving me a ride to/from parks.

I am happy to help pay for petrol / fuel / gas / anything else you would like to call it, or if your hiring a car I will chip in money for that too.

Also could you please give me the names of the hotels people tend to stay at so I can look into booking my accommodation.

Thanks.

Im in the same boat if my friend decides not to go (that's what its looking like). I will gladly split any coasts with someone.

Just booked my flight, hotel, and car rental for WCB plus Universal and Disney! Ahh so excited!! I am staying at the Good Nite Inn, Sylmar, CA. Anybody know info on this hotel from living in the area or staying there before?

Coming over with my three friends and we can't wait. X2!!!!!!!! Tatsu!!!!!! Revolution!!!! Xcelerator!!!!!!