TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh airlines!

Delta put TWO tickets on sale yesterday...I grabbed them for KT and Robb. They can't fool me though, I'll just wait till they have another super short or super limited sale and grab my ticket as well!

Start watching airfare everyone!

Okay two questions:

1) What motels are good in Valencia, preferably under $100?

2) Does anyone in North-Eastern California need a ride to or from WCB? Myself and another TPR member are arranging a carpool from that area and we'd love to be able to split the gas responsibilities another 1 or 2 ways. If you're interested, let me know and we might be able to figure something out.

If anyone is interested, it looks like Delta dropped some prices, at least from my area. It wouldn't hurt to check anyway. Roundtrip from MKE to LAX is around $200.

If anyone is interested, it looks like Delta dropped some prices, at least from my area. It wouldn't hurt to check anyway. Roundtrip from MKE to LAX is around $200.

You suck!

Ahem... I beat that: 6400 RR points= round trip from PHX-LAX/BUR

Will this be the year I finally go on a TPR trip, and more specifically WCB!? I have looked at the TRs from previous years and it looks like a whole lot of fun! I have also looked at the prices from last years event, and was wondering if the prices for next year will be the same or close to them.

^^I just grabbed mine today after getting Robb and KT's flights a couple of weeks ago!

Anyone flying out, make sure to check this week as there seem to be some deals!

^Tickets will go on sale closer to the event. Details coming soon!

You suck!

Ahem... I beat that: 6400 RR points= round trip from PHX-LAX/BUR

Ahem ... 3/4 tank of gas from Home>SFMM>Knott's>Home.

Already super-stoked for WCB. TPR never fails to put on an amazing event!!