Python (Efteling)

Superwirble (HolidayPark)

Good ending:

Goliath (walibiworld)

Expedition Geforce (Holidaypark)

The Mummy (Universal Studios)

Nemesis inferno (Thorpepark)

Colossus (Thorpepark)

This is shocking: I think Zamperla Volare has a good ending. I'm not talking about those horrible brakes, but the last section which has no inversion. It's fun to just fly around without any fear of pain, if you know what I mean. Also the ZacSpin endings are great!

I don't think I've ever ridden a coaster with a bad ending.

Best Endings

-Maverick, gotta love the bunnyhop with a lil lateral forces in there

-Cyclops, just ridiculous

-Gemini, arrow helix love

-The Beast

Worst Endings

-Great Bear, awesome ride that majorly lets down at the end

-Diamondback, splash down doesn't do anything for me

-Superman: UF, the whole last half of the ride is such a snooze

-Corkscrew (CP), really? thats it?

The Arrow mine train at Kings Island definitely has the most epic ending of any coaster I have been on.

You will pay!!!

Here's my list:

BEST

The Voyage - duh

El Toro - duh again

Wild One - SFA - the flat helix is always awesome no matter how WO runs

Montu

Twister- Knoebels

WORST

Volcano: TBC - "We have an 80 foot drop into a brake run because we couldn't figure out how to better utilize the space"

Python - SFA - You needed oxygen after climbing the 5 flights of stairs going up and you needed a bottle of aspirin for the walk going down. I've thought about throwing myself off the side of the coaster after riding this coaster. Maybe not the worst in the true spirit of the thread but that did suck royally.

Chance Toboggans - the bunny hops from hell...if being tossed around in a small cage and doing face plants against the roof of the car is your idea of fun than have at it.

Chance Toboggans - the bunny hops from hell...if being tossed around in a small cage and doing face plants against the roof of the car is your idea of fun than have at it.

Definitely the best descriptive comment I have ever seen or heard LMAO!!

Best-Magnum's bunny run back from the turnaround kicks butt!

Worst - Have to agree with the dumbness that is Volcano.

Worst:

Python

Dude, not to be rude but Python closed when you were four years old by the math under your screen name.

If you're really an adult posing to be a 15 year old boy on a site that has a good number of young men on the site than that is really creepy and that's coming from a gay man.

Happy National Coming Out Day.

Diamondback's ending, however, was pretty bad. The ride up until the drop off the MCBR is amazing. The amount of floater airtime over the second hill is crazy and the speed is really fun. But the final bunny hops and helix are insanely tame and really kept the ride from being amazing overall. I still really liked the ride but the weak ending kept it from being one of my favorites.

Even I have to agree! I rode for the first time in two months....and this is so true. It's good if you're in the front or back though; but that MCBR is just...so sad.

^ With the exception of the extra helix before the block brake, it's identical to Goliath at SFMM. Even though I've never ridden it, I would guess that the second half of that ride is pretty much like Goliath.

Eric

^ With the exception of the extra helix before the block brake, it's identical to Goliath at SFMM. Even though I've never ridden it, I would guess that the second half of that ride is pretty much like Goliath.

Eric

I was told on the Texas Trip that Titan isn't braked as hard as Goliath is. I'm not sure, but Titan never come to a full stop on the MCBR.

Yeah, after watching vids; Titan doesn't come to a complete stop like Goliath does. But those who rode both can speak on the intensity of the two.

^ Goliath doesn't come to a "complete stop," but it's pretty close. If you're in the front car it's pretty much hang time (that is, leaning forward) coming off of the block brake and waiting for the rest of the train.

Eric