TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

11 Inversion coaster-Jinling Happy World Lu'an, Anhui, China

^Sorry, we're not going here on the 2012 Trip.

For starters, I'd like my participants to survive. Secondly, it's in the middle of nowhere and would require two additional internal flights and at least two extra days.

Terrifying.

They'll survive... just disfigured

Too bad... how far away is it from the next closest park...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^There are a LOT of credits in China and China is a huge country, not sure we'd really ever go to this park. We don't really go to 'crappy places'. We go to places that have good credits, and then also visit random crap around them. The only way we'd end up in the Lu'an area is if something really good was put in to that area or maybe if we hit up the Nanjing area in the future when we're really out of stuff to do!

I guess the term "hand-made" shouldn't apply to everything. It absolutely amazes me to see thing thing actually make it back to the station in one piece. The amount of laterals I see on this machine looks crazy from what I could see in the videos.

Are the trains exactly like the real Vekoma SLC's, or is there any significant difference? (Or does anybody know this answer at all?)

^There are a LOT of credits in China and China is a huge country, not sure we'd really ever go to this park. We don't really go to 'crappy places'. We go to places that have good credits, and then also visit random crap around them. The only way we'd end up in the Lu'an area is if something really good was put in to that area or maybe if we hit up the Nanjing area in the future when we're really out of stuff to do!

Even though the ride is a piece of crap it would be fun to see TPR go to the 11 loop coaster... maybe one of our members will risk his life and go there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.rcdb.com/10223.htm

Sorry for the bump, but it appears that Golden Horse will be providing the "Surfing Boat" water coaster to Jinling Happy World. Therefore, not all coasters will be supplied by the company that from here on will be referred to as the Chinese Bumpy Rip Off Company With A Huge Name (or 中国颠簸撕掉公司一个巨大的名称 in Simplifed Chinese courtesy of Google Translate, or abbreviated CBROCWHN.) Can anybody give us some news about this park? We need some info on the CBROCWHN SLC.

Also, passing the Chinese text back through Google Translate gives me "China bumps tear up a huge name". Well, "tear" describes what will be coming from your eyes after riding the CBROCWHN SLC if you are not already knocked out...

http://www.rcdb.com/10223.htm

Sorry for the bump, but it appears that Golden Horse will be providing the "Surfing Boat" water coaster to Jinling Happy World. Therefore, not all coasters will be supplied by the company that from here on will be referred to as the Chinese Bumpy Rip Off Company With A Huge Name (or 中国颠簸撕掉公司一个巨大的名称 in Simplifed Chinese courtesy of Google Translate, or abbreviated CBROCWHN.) Can anybody give us some news about this park? We need some info on the CBROCWHN SLC.

Also, passing the Chinese text back through Google Translate gives me "China bumps tear up a huge name". Well, "tear" describes what will be coming from your eyes after riding the CBROCWHN SLC if you are not already knocked out...

I just abbrievate the company's name on CBR, the first 3 initials, it is much easier to know of the company when referred to that.

^Well, the whole "CBROCWHN" thing is a joke... any news on the 11-looper or the water coaster?

EDIT - I was too lazy to go the first page, but the real company name is Hebei Zhongye Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like they're going to use the Intamin multi-loopers as their "reverse-engineered inspiration". The layout of the footers looks exactly like the turn off of the lift hills.

colossuscapture.png.ef9bf3adc96f64184408f27be833a0ab.png

Colossus.